Part 16| Kiss Me(4/?)

Jace's PoV

Clary and I were walking back to our room after we visited the doctor and got all the things we need for the pregnancy.

We got a white and black crib, a red stuffed dragon, some paci's, nappies, and clothes/shoes for neutral genders, etc. once we know the actual gender we will get some more according to it.

"Jace?" I hear Clary from behind me, where I was placing the little dragon one my mantel on full display. 

"Yea, Clare?" I ask turning to her with a soft smile.

"I-I know now probably isn't the time to have a baby but, I am glad it's with you, Jonathan Christopher Herondale-Lightwood," she says with a smile on her face and tears of joy in her eyes.

"Me too, Clarissa Adele Fairchild-Morgenstern," I say walking up to her embracing her and kissing her forehead, "Me too."

--------------------

Hey, y'all Ik its been a while and I am working on other chapters for not only this book but some others as well. please be safe in this time and don't be selfish and only think that it may not affect you but think of your family, friends and their family, for the people in Italy that cannot be saved because they don't have enough facilities. I'm in WI USA and we have, last time I checked, 47 cases of COVID-19 and 1 death from the Coronavirus. Be safe and wash your hands!! 

Author

Mikaila

P.S. sorry this is so short I will make more when I can My school is currently doing Virtual/online classes/lessons. It's also currently 11:28 pm so I am tired. again be safe!