Chapter three. The party.

After I got home I did my homework, then got ready for the stupid party I agreed to go to. I stared to look in my closet, then realized I don't have any clothes to wear to this kinda stuff. So I called Isabella.

"Hey look so I don't have any clothes for tonight-"

"Wait your actually gonna go? OMG this is awesome! Come to my house right now! See ya in five!" And that would be Isabella I thought to myself. I got my makeup bag and drove over to Isabella's. It only takes me like 5 minutes to get to her house since she lives one street over.

I drove up and let myself in since I've been coming here since I was 5. I walked up to Bella's room and walked into her room and thought what have I gotten myself into? There was party clothes all over her bed and hung up everywhere, along with makeup everywhere in her bathroom. I've never seen her so disorganized. Normally Bella's really neat and tidy, this is so not like her. I must say though, she must be very exited because in never go to parties and she finally talked me into one,she's the partier in our friendship.

"Oh hey Brookie!" She says in her usual perky attitude. "Look I have all these clothes set up for the party tonight! Okay I think you should wear.....this" and she pulls out the most perfect outfit. It's a light purple flowy crop top with black high wasted shorts with rips in them. She let me pick out my shoes. I chose these high heels that lace up. She chose my accessories. She chose these hoop black earrings and a black head band. I let her do my hair and makeup. After about another half hour she was done and I couldn't believe how I looked. She gave me bright red lips, and my eyeshadow was white on the eye lid and faded to gold. My hair was curled to where it had the most perfect waves with the black headband. I looked beautiful. I never thought I would be exited about a party but I was. When she finished getting ready we headed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nolan's house was about 15 minutes away and we finally got there. I took a breath before I walked in I could hear the music from outside. The music of the party that would change my life forever.

I walked in and immediately smelled the alcohol and sweat. Then I saw Evan talking to one of his friends and I walked over. "Oh hey babe!" He shouted over the music. "Hey!" I said he looked at me and said "you look hot babe! Do you want a drink?" I just laughed and nodded he grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen to get a drink. He gave it to me and I could smell the tequila and coke. It's not like I don't drink or I'm against it. I just int drink that often. But tonight is special so why not? I took a sip and looked up and Evan was gone so I started to look for him. Nolan's house is so big there were so many twists and turns I could hear the music fading away I ended up just finishing my drink and going back to the kitchen for more. I poured my drink and walked back into the living room to find Evan. I finally found him and we went on the crowded dance floor after a while of dancing he kissed me and hen the next thing I knew we were going down the hall and he had me pushed up against the wall and he opened up a door to a bedroom npand we were making out on a bed. Then he started to ride his hand up my back I slapped his hand and said "we're waiting Evan stop it." He wasn't haveing it and stood up and started to take his shirt off and I could see his six pack, then he started to climb on top of me and started to kiss me passionately. I couldn't believe this was happening. It would be so easy to just let go right now. But no. I'm gonna stay a virgin. I started to push him off and he climbed off and said. "What's wrong? Don't you love me? "Of course" I said as if it wasn't even a question "but you know I'm not ready to lose my virginity yet, maybe later but not now." He looked really upset, I felt bad but it's not something I'm ready to do. I looked at the time and realized its 3:00 in the morning! Shit! I have school tomorrow! I looked at Evan and he saw the terror in my eyes, "what? Babe? What is it? What's wrong?!" "ITS 3:00 A.M.!" "Yea? So?" "We have school in the morning! In four hours I will be awakened by an alarm clock!" "Babe calm down! Just tell your dad your sick and you can't go to school. That's what everyone does." "Evan! I can't skip school tomorrow! You know I can't! If we learn new stuff I won't know it!" "Calm down! Here we can go home and you can spend the night with me." I thought about this for a second and I'm not worried. I've spent the night with Evan countless times it's not a big deal. "Okay let's go" and we did.