Chapter five. Alec

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I ran out of there before I started to have a panic attack. I ran into a bathroom and started to sob, my boyfriend, Evan Levine, was cheating on me. He was supposed to be the perfect boyfriend, the kind that let you spend the night and would make you breakfast in the morning. The kind you could talk to as if he was your best friend, because he was. He would look at you and you would feel important, I guess I wasn't the only person he looked at like that. I heard a knock on the doors and heard someone yelled through the door "your hogging the bathroom!" I knew that voice. "Alec?" I say through the door. "Brooke?" He says back "come out here!" Me and Alec used to be best friends then me and Evan got together and I didn't really have much more time for any of my other friends. I came out and he saw my face was red and puffy "Brooke? what's wrong? What happened?" "I saw Evan making out with another girl..." I say really quietly. He looked pissed. "I knew that guy was trouble!! Where is he? I'm gonna go beat his ass!" "No Alec don't!" "Brooke this guy cheated and is probably still cheating, and you don't want me to hurt him? Brooke your to nice! Why don't you do something?!" "What if it's all a big misunderstanding?!" I say like a naïve child. We all know it's not, but I just want to believe that. Suddenly Alec got really close and said "let's go get a drink. You need to get your mind of that dick head." So we went to the living room and got both of us a beer out of the cooler. "Do you wanna dance?" "Sure!" The next thing I knew me and Alec were out on the dance floor grinding. I never thought this would happen with Alec, of all people. I ended up having three red bulls with vodka just when we were dancing. By the time we were done my good sense of judgement was completely gone. I was upset and at a party with a guy very cute guy. No I'm serious, the more drinks I had the hotter Alec got. So eventually I went for it and kissed Alec. I used to have the biggest crush in Alec when we were younger, now I finally got what I always had wanted. He kissed back and then we were hard core making out. Suddenly he had me pushed up against the wall kissing my neck. He whispered in my ear "we should go somewhere more private" then he was taking me down the hallway, it was almost as if he had been here a hundred times before. Then he opened a door to a bedroom and we walked in. He looked at me and then kissed me hard. I loved it. He started to ride his hand up my back and I let him. I'm sure Evan was doing the exact same thing with that other girl. I started to unbutton his pants then They were off and were thrown somewhere. We fell on the bed and continued our kissing/undressing. The next thing to go was my shirt then my bra and his under wear. Then the next thing I knew we were both naked. He looked at me and said "are you sure?" "Yes" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the same bed with Alec laying right beside me. It took me a second then I realized what happened last night. But it wasn't like it was in movies, there were no broken headboards, it wasn't excruciatingly painful. I was thinking about all the things that happened last night so much I wasn't even thinking about my headache. But there was no time for that. I wasn't a virgin anymore, I couldn't believe I gave myself to Alec! worse I cheated on Evan! But it doesn't matter. He cheated on me too. So I'm gonna confront him about it tomorrow.

I looked at the time and it was 2:00 I missed school, again. "It's okay" i think. "It's just two days. You can just say you were sick."

I looked over to Alec and he was still asleep, so I decided to wake him up so that we could talk about what this meant.

"Alec." I tried to whisper but that wasn't gonna work "ALEC." owe that hurt me as much as it did him.

"Wtf brooke?" He screamed/whispered

"We need to talk"

"About what babe"

"About what this means? and don't call me babe. I still have a boyfriend."

"Your kidding me right? Why do you still want to be together with that dick?"

"I don't know Alec!"

"Well I know one thing. I've known it since the day we stopped being friends. I love you Brooke."

I couldn't believe what was happening! I finally got my dream! Alec loved me and I loved him, so why didn't I just say it back?

"I need to go." What am I doing. My dream is right there and why don't I just go for it. I don't know why but the next thing I knew I was getting my clothes back on and starting to leave.

"Brooke stop!" He says grabbing my hand. "I let you go once, I'm not gonna let that happen again." And then he cupped my face and kissed me slowly. I started to cry. "What's wrong?" he says concerned. "I-I just need to go" I say with tears streaming down my face. Wiping them off I'm wondering what's wrong with me? I finally got Alec. So why couldn't I just officially break up with Evan?

I left the room and closed the door and put my ear up to the door. I heard a few "ughs" of desperation and "idiot! why did you do that? just let her have some time to herself" then I heard some punching it sounded like he was punching the pillow. I started to cry again. I don't know why! I just need to leave.

I got in my car and drove home. I went in my room took a BIG Advil, and went to sleep.