Chapter six: the dream

I was at a party and then I went to explore. I walked into a bedroom and saw a guy and a girl making out. The guy turned and it looked like Alec so I assumed it was me. I screamed "STOP!" And they turned around and it was Evan! He looked confused then went back to kissing whatever slut he was with. I walked over to him and touched his shoulder then he disappeared. I was so confused.

Everything turned foggy and I was in a wedding dress walking down an aisle. When I got to the end I saw it was Alec. I smiled.

Then everything went foggy again. I was in bed and a little boy and girl about 3 and 4 came running in yelling "MOMMY MOMMY! EJ PULLED THE HEAD OFF MY BARBIE DOLL!!" EJ? What did that mean? "EJ baby what does EJ mean?" "Evan junior of course! You named me after daddy remember? Are you feeling okay mommy?" The little four year old said. I was just about to answer then everything faded away.

It went foggy and I saw two guys holding flowers I walked closer and saw it was Evan and Alec.

"Pick one."

"What?" I say confused

"You heard him," says Evan. "Which one if us is it?" I didn't know what to say.

"Ummmm I don't know!" They looked at me not budging. Then Alec came up to me and kissed me. Suddenly Evan came up and punched Alec in the face. Suddenly they were fighting, punching, shoving, tackling each other.

"STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!"

"Yea Evan you heard the girl!"

"If you hadn't kissed her none if the would had happened!"

Then they were arguing again! Then Evan shoved Alec. I'm so done with them!

"STOP IT! STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!" Then both of them got really close to each other and walked away I ran over to

Then I woke up.

Sorry for the short chapter guys!