Chapter seven: Evan

I woke up conflicted about my dream. Who was I about to go over to? I tried over and over again to fall back to sleep so that I could continue my dream, and find out who I wanted. But no, of course I was awake and was gonna stay that way. I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:00. I decided to go over to Evans and sort this out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on the door and Evans mom answered "Brooke?! So nice to see you again! I've been wondering why I haven't seen you in my house!" I laughed. "Well come in honey! Evan's in his room! Do you want a snack or anything?" I shook my head and headed upstairs to Evans room. This house is so familiar. I laughed as I saw there old family portraits hung up in there hallway. I remember always making fun of Evan for not having any teeth in one of these. Ah the good times. I finally walked into his room and he was playing Halo on the Xbox. He saw me and paused it.

"Hey brooke." He says

"Look Evan we need to talk"

"About what?" He says taking a bite of his apple. I gave one of my "are you serious" looks and he said

"Oh I know, apples are rubbish. But I felt a craving."

"No not that! Evan I saw you."

"Saw me what?" he says confused.

"I saw you kissing that girl!"

"What girl?"

"Oh I don't know that girl you were sucking face with at Logan's party!"

"That wasn't me."

"What?"

"That. wasn't. Me. You can ask anyone, I wasn't at that party"

"Of course it was. I saw you!"

"No. Maybe you saw a guy that looked like me. But it wasn't me." Well maybe it wasn't him.

"Well the lighting WAS bad. And I had, had a couple drinks...." I say drifting off.

"See? Babe I would never cheat on you. I love you." Then he kissed me. Then tears started run down my cheeks. I cheated on him and he didn't do anything.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" he says nurturing.

"I-I-" trying to catch my breath from crying. "I cheated on you that night. I didn't think much about it ca-cause I thought you had ch-cheated on me." He didn't say anything. He was thinking.

"It's okay." He says. I finally look at him with mascara running down my face.

"Wh-what?"

"It's okay" he says again. "I understand. I would had done the same thing." I smiled. "but who was it?"

"A-Alec..." I choke out really quietly. He looked mad now.

"You need to go." I left. But before I did I put my ear up to the door. he was in a phone call.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL!" I hear him scream. "WHAT THE FUCK ALEC!" Oh my God. Why did I tell him? "YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!" then he hung up.

I ran downstairs and said bye to Mrs. Levine. Now, I need to go to Alecs house to sort this out.