Chapter 11

When I got home I went and took a nap cause my head was still hurting.

I woke up and it was 6:30. SHIT! Alec was coming to get me at 7:00! I got up and ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put some makeup on. I put on some high wasted shorts with a maroon tank top and some flip flops. I quickly straightened my hair then ran downstairs to find Alec in my living room sitting down and talking to my mom.

"Oh Alec these are gorgeous, I know she'll love them!"

"Love what mom?"

"And speak of the devil. Brooke honey, Alec brought you these flowers. Do you want me to put them in a vase for you?"

"No mom, I got it."

"Okay, I'm gonna go run to the store, you kids have fun!" I went and put them in a vase then came back into the living room to see Alec looking at a picture of us from when we were like, seven. I was holding my knee and had a puffy face and I was trying to smile, but couldn't. Then there's Alec with one arm around me, the other one holding up one side of my cheek to make me smile while he's looking into the camera, happy as ever.

"I remember when we took this," I say then he turns around startled. "I had gotten that disposable camera, then afterward fell and scraped my knee and you kept trying to make me laugh so I would feel better. Then my mom thought it would be a "great idea" to take a picture with my brand new camera." He started laughing.

"Haha you always were a wimp weren't you Bolton?"

"I was not! I was just... Soft hearted"

"Oh yea... Soft hearted NOT! Wimp."

"If your trying to win a girl over, your not doing a good job." He smiled.

"Well I don't have to worry about that it'll happen by the end of this date."

"Ah yes this "magical" date. Where exactly are we going?"

"You'll see!"

"Alec you know I hate-"

"Surprises. I know I know. But your gonna love this one!"

"Ugh just tell me!"

"NoPe!" He says while putting the accent on the P. "Just get in the car." He says while opening the door revealing his red jaguar.