Raid Nights

This seemed to be her night for Merlin to screw with her.

"Shhh Baby" The little bundle chewed her cloak and whined before sucking her finger when she crooned. "Shhh Snow. Shhh." The red scent made her freeze and turn towards it. Muggles. No magic aura. They were screaming at something. She stepped through the glass of the window and looked at them. The red scent grew when she got closer. Looking the muggles in the eyes she clicked her fingers "Dobby!" She watched the house elf take the baby back to her home.

"Hermione!" The woman shrieked so Silver looked at her

"Obliviate" They weren't dying on her watch. With nothing linking them to his world Voldemort had no reason to kill them. Or even see them. The red scent faded with their memories of their child. Silver nuzzled her bundle and apparatus.

"Grimmauld" With a pop she was gone.

"Shhh, what's wrong little cub?" Her Guardian was already nosing the baby girl while Wolfy tried to see what was wrong. Silver set Baby down on the counter and set up a block charm so he couldn't crawl over the edge.

"She's muggle born" Her words made Wolfy turn around and Padfoot turned back into her Guardian. "Harry?" She'd grown annoyingly fond of the little thing. Baby was still more important but he could have friends. 

"Curious" Sirius smiled slightly at where the baby was zooming around on a tiny broom. Baby started crying for him so she took the charm off and walked him over.

"They can't be Harry's family. I don't care what Dumbo Door thinks" Silver transformed into a great dane and curled around the two infants, nosing Baby closer to Harry so her paw could go around both of them. Harry looked at her and she cried. James and Lilly looked back from him.