16 - the wrong person

it took him only a week to see taehyung again.

jeongguk felt helpless.

he took time off work because he couldn't eat or sleep. he searched through books and the internet to find a way to fix what he had done, so undo what he did to taehyung, but he remained empty-handed.

there were theories that it was possible to ease the pain by being with the mate, by loving them.

jeongguk didn't know if he loved taehyung. he knew that he cared about him. knew that he regretted what he had done. he knew that he could have easily loved him if he had tried.

with taehyung's kindness, his beauty, his gentleness, his stories and his heart.

he was born for me. and i rejected him, i didn't even try.

when he couldn't bear the look of his own room, hell, his own reflection he went to jimin and confessed. jimin listened to him until the end and he looked disappointed and angry, and jeongguk got it, he understood.

"i'm so sorry jimin, i didn't know, i was stupid and i just- i don't know what to do."

"jeongguk," jimin said calmly, not one word of anger directed at him in the end even though jeongguk had hoped jimin would punch him in the face.

"what do you want? my forgiveness?"

"i- i want to make it better."

jimin stood up and got his phone only to type in something and then putting it onto the table between them. on the screen he had written an address.

"then you are talking to the wrong person."