Chapter 3

Filler chapteeer, it does get more interesting I promise.

"Hit the party with a gas can, kiss me you animal. Na Na Na Na-"

Two boys shot away from each other

At some point in their nap Lance had stretched out and Keith was using his arm as a pillow and his back snuggled into Lances side.

"Your ringtone is still My Chemical Romance?!"

"You got a problem with that?"

"Omg you're so emo"

"Shut up" Keith answered the incoming call groggily. "hello? Mom? Yes, you did wake us. No no, it's fine. WAIT WHAT? Okay okay, we'll be down there in 5" he ended the call and jumped up tugging on shoes and throwing the nearest shoes at Lance.

"We slept for 3 hours, they're about to leave for dinner without us" Keith explained quickly as he tugged the Cuban boy onto his feet. Keith kept a hold of Lance's sleeve as he literally dragged the poor guy down the hall. They turned the corner and jumped into the elevator. It travelled down 7 levels before they sped walked through the quiet lobby to the door.

-

"Can I get the large Hawaiian Pizza please?" Lance ordered with a charming smile towards the waitress.

"Yep and you sir" she turned to Keith.

"Oh I'm sharing with him" she nodded and turned to the next person,

Keith's sister.

You see Keith and Lance both have an older sister each, Veronica & Taylor. The two being 21, meaning they're 3 years older than their 18-year-old brothers. After high school, they both moved to Hawaii together for Collage. It was strange how much they resembled their mom's friendship.

Keith and Lance were busy bickering about who got which bed. They were too busy to notice everyone else at the table snickering and throwing sneaky "their so married" & "can't they just make out already?" comments.

Veronica, Lance's sister, was the first to interrupt their little fight.

"Hang on so let me get this straight" she intertwined her fingers and leant her elbow on the table, she meant business.

"So you two fell asleep, correct?" The two boys nodded obliviously.

"You two are fighting over who gets which bed, correct?" The two boys nodded again, confused as hell looks across their faces, slightly scared. Veronica could be scary.

"So if you already fell asleep why don't you just sleep in the beds you were on" The two boys blushed, facing away from each other in silence.

"Unless..." Taylor, Keith sister continued. "You both slept on the same bed.." everyone smirked knowingly at the two blushing messes in front of them.

"N-no! Why would we do that?!" Lance protested, not very convincingly.

"Oh, so you slept on the different beds?" Taylor pushed teasingly.

"No! Wait! Yes! Uh.." Lance stuttered messily.

"No" Keith stated embarrassed, his gazed strictly focused on the wood patterns in the table. Much more embarrassing than this embarrassing event.

"Interesting" Veronica smirked.

After that, dinner was mostly uneventful. Just the odd sneaky innuendo pointed towards Lance and Keith & a heated pineapple on pizza debate.

Keith and Lance were still exhausted and jet-lagged. Keith ripped his shirt off (not literally) digging through his suitcase for his toothbrush.

Lance glanced over, catching a glimpse of Keith's tones back muscles. He quickly turned away, not that he wanted to, not that he'd ever admit that.