{2} The Truth Lies Ahead Of Us.

Although Aleena died she never forgot her daughters and husband as she laid on the floor in her prison cell full of blood. Before she took her life she made her husband promise her that he would never forget their daughters. But sadly after he found out about Alena taking her life he took his own and their daughters had to live with their grandma. (1 year goes bye) Palette and Destiny are now 18, and have just started online college classes. Even after they moved in with their Grandmother, they are clueless as to why they had moved in the first place.  Alena informed her mother, that if anything were to happen to her and her husband, not to tell her daughters until they reached the age of 18.

Now that they're 18, their Grandmother, Amy, had to keep that promise.

The twins sat at the wooden table, and they could tell that something was wrong, by the expression on their Grandmother's face. They couldn't understand why their grandmother (Amy) was acting different and not in a good way. Amy then sat down and told the girls what really had happened to their parents after she told Palette and Destiny the truth about their parents they were shocked and asked their grandma "Why would they do that?" they both asked.

As Amy was trying to process the girls question and said "I don't know why they did what they did , But what I do know is that they loved you with all of their hearts ,  And they loved their family I've been trying to figure out the reason behind their deaths and I'm so sorry you young girls have to go through this but just know I'm here for you."

After she finished talking it became very quiet in the room and no words were being said until Palette said "We are going to figure out what happened to our parents even if it means risking our lives" Right Destiny?. Destiny replied and said "YUS OF COURSE" , They both laughed at Destiny and leaned in for a group hug.  Amy then said "You guys your mission is not going to be an easy task but here's a few things for your adventure , -she hands them a map , water bottles , blankets , and food- . You'll leave at 5:00 in the morning tomorrow now go get some sleep , -The girls walk to their rooms and head to bed-.

Thanks for reading our story this is our first time writing together , Hope you guys like the story. :))