1st Chapter

Yow guys, author here! the first two chapters will be Jaira's and Renz's POV.

Hey don't worry. di naman ito puro english. hahaha! ayaw ko namang manosebleed readers ko ano? :)

mabait ako. PROMISE! I won't bite. haha! ^____^

so here it goes..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|♥|~Jaira/Jai~|♥|

"Jaira! aren't you coming? it's already lunchtime." says Eevah. my friend. no. i mean my bestfriend. I think she's my childhood friend according to her stories. Like we went to a party and I accidentally slapped my cousin and my cousin fell to the pond. And etc. 

"I'll just stay here. I need to review for Mathematics. Nobody wants to get low grades right?" she nodded. "okay then. see yah! and wait.. don't forget to review the last lesson Sir Marco taught us. okay?" I nodded. haaayyy.. to be honest, I hate reviewing. and I've never thought of doing it. seriously. but now I really need to because I'm not that good at that subject. same goes with Science. I don't know why.

Oh. By the way, I'm Jaira Krinjhel Andrellade Ramos. Some call me Jai, some call me Jhel, but you can call me anything you want. but be sure it's not too offensive. I might punch you. hahaha! just kidding. :) I'm turning16 this 31st of July. Now a 4th year student here at MJG High. hmm. wait.. I don't know how to describe myself. let's just skip that part. ^___^

*knock knock*

"Excuse me? I'm looking for Ms. Marcotylle." I looked at the open door. and there I saw a young man. I think he's in my age. He's tall, okay. CUTE and HANDSOME. He has chinky eyes. Pinkish cheeks. Black hair. Fuzzy but not messy eye brows and cherry red lips or should I say lucious. *.* 

"Uhh. Miss? Where's Ms. Marcotylle?" oh. I almost forgot. stupid me. >O< He's talking about our Research teacher. "Oh. sorry. she just left 20 mins ago. but not exactly 20 mins." He just nodded. "Okay then. by the way I'm Renz Jebien Anderson. From IV-Franklin. Nice to meet you.*smile*Then he laid his hands for a handshake I think? I took his hand and introduced myself too, "Jaira Krinjhel Ramos. From IV-Einstein. Nice to meet you too.*smile* He must be RJ. The one that girls talk about around the school. The Heartrob as they say.

"Uh. I'll just call you Aira, if that's okay with you?" he says as he lets go of my hand from the handshake. Aira? hmm. sounds familiar. I tried remembering who is the person who used to call me in that name. But my head is aching as I try hard. "Hey, hey, you okay? you're nose is bleeding sweetheart." He leaned to check me if i'm okay. hey hey wait. my nose is bleeding? "huh?" I touched my nosetrills and.. yes it's bleeding. I tried to stay calm. "Do you want me to take you to clinic Aira?" 

"No. I'm okay." and then I smiled at him. "do you need anything? water? ice? handkerchief?" he looks so concerned. Para syang ulaga. Hahahaha! "hey, why are you laughing? something wrong? o.O"  oh my gosh! look at him! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Jai! I brought you your fav-- Renz Jebien?! KYAAAAAAAAAH~! >/////////< " I looked at the door. Oh. it's Eevah. haven't I told you that she has a huge crush on RJ. hmmm. She even dreamth of RJ taking her to the prom. hmmm. I think I have a new mission. >:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tayong tum-each me how to dougie. hahaha! just kidding. :))

ano naman kayang misyon ni Jai?

And sino ba yang dating tumatawag sakanya Aira?

ano din ba kayang magiging role ng RJ na yan sa buhay nya?

Abangan ☺

~JK♥sRJ