chapter 15 :P

caseys pov:

omg , what do i say, what do i say what do i forking say ... i am so dead .. think of something ... you idiot casey , i swear right now i want to git myself in the head and just hope i come up with something ... im trying to think of something and stupid ideas flash through my mind and before i can stp myself i start saying anything that pops to mind and try to stick with it .

"uhh.... err......ummm .. you see she stopped by after what happened with you two , it was just to visit her favourite place and i ran into her she told me her name and i auto matically new her name and err you see we had a talk ... she told me everything and i said if she ever wanted to visit just to call me and she did the same and gave me her number obviously after i told her i new you and convinced her i wasnt lying but ,, we only talk sometimes ..im sorry i didnt tell you i gues you never here and then visiting it just got caught up in my head .." i replied to the worst question i've ever been asked and frankly, i feel uber bad that i lied twice to them now but i understand how dels feels and i felt like the way she does once and didnt talk to the boys forabout a year but then relised it was stupid over such a little thing ...

"oh, ok .. understandable that she would come to her favourite place first right.. im just glad she made a friend and i might even be able to ask you to ring and check up on her from time to time so i can know that she is ok.. if you would do that for me ?" he seemed so happy until he asked if i would , which of course i would i live two houses down from her but im not telling him that and if it makes him and the rest of the gang know about her safety i dont see why not ,, right?

"OF COURSE I WILL" i screamed at first but then afterwoods composed myself and said "you know if that helps you and the guys know she is safe and all and because i am an awesome friend " i said while smiling all cheeckily at the boys while they all smiled from ear to ear .. its probably the first sign of not fake happiness all day.. like tehy were happy when they saw me but i think it was getting them down not knowing how delilah is doing and all and knoing she wont be home when they get back. and i feel bad that i see her everyday while they dont see her at all im about to say sorry to them for what happened but before that can come out o fmy mouth a stupid ridiculous lie comes out of my mouth instead ..

"hey guys, i gotta go because i have a sleepover at mine by myself with the ice cream in my freezer while mums at work so i better go , i'll see you later then" i replied giving them all a hug and kiss goodbye , and continued off down the road ..

Delilah's pov :

i was still sitting on the couch watching tv when i heard the front door open and close but knowing that it was casey i ignored it .. she scared me when she bolted in and started apologizing for no reason at all and i was so confused at what she wasdoing i just sat there until i relised she must have told the boys i was in mulingar or something ... uhhhh im totaly not taking that apology unless the boys figured it out by themselves ...

"casey , calm down sister.. everything will be alright just breathe" i spoke calmly

"ok , before you kill me and tell me to leave you alone i am super sorry and please here me out" and thats when she told me evrything from her offering her phone to telling them about me stopping in my favourite place and not being here any more and to telling them she would give updates ,also what she said about the alone sleep over .. which i did crack up laughing about ut then once i composed myself replied with the best answer in her opinion ever .. "ok then thats cool as long as you didnt rat me out .." i said with a cheeky smile implying that i think she is an idiot for wanting to kill her for that reason ..

we sat on the lounge for about 10 more minutes when casey recieved a text from mum(maura) saying that the boys were planning on surprising her and comeing over to stay and that there is no time for me to escape so i ran up to my room and chucked on make-up so looked different although some was still left from earlier in the day.. i was still up in my room when i heard the boys go through the front door and her pretend to be surprised and it sound very good from up-stairs..

-------------------------------------------------------------

after about 1 hour and a half of being stuffed in my room and making sure 20 to 30 times that i didnt look like me i went downstairs to ask casey if she knows where my can of 'V' is and if she drank it .

"oii, casey-poo where is my can of V , if you opened it you are so totally dead" i said while walking in the room and pretending not to notice the boys

"whoops" she said looking around at anything but me ...

"whoops what?" i asked cautiously while staring at the side of her face as she looked away from me

"i told maura she could have it today when she came to get me so we could hang out" she replied to me with the slightest bit of regret on her voice even though i know she is lying because mum doesnt drink 'V' and i know it , but i play her little game and act like it isnt a problem then ...

"oh, ok .. its alright if mum drank it then she is allowed because shes the awesomest" i said to her with a cocky smile letting her know that i know she drank it ...

"wait.. did you just call maura mum?" i turned to the voice who asked it which belonged to harold oh how i miss our brotherly sisterly fights .. wait no i mean the fights i watch between him and alex ... ahahah nearly got to the heart then ..

"oh yeah she asked me tocall her mum and i do it know its like a habit" i say smiling "anyway i was also coming down to say goodnight to casey but i guess im saying it to the rest of you aswell .. night harry, niall, zayn, louis, liam and casey" i said waving goodnight but got stopped by a voice askig me back... "wait, we dont know your naem so therefor you can not sleep until we say goodnight to you with your name at the end" teh famous louis tomlinson got all technical and luckily i replied while slightly giggiling about the smart sentence that just came out of his mouth ...

"the names is ..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: oh sorry its short guys :/

omg what will she say ... will she confess that its her and if so what will happen ????

left you guys hanging there didnt i ?!?  :D sorry

love you gusy still :D <3

vote. comment.. share with people on wattpad

p.s. BEST COMMENT GETS A DEDI :p

pp.s. im not going to write the next chapter until i at least get 3 comments and 3 votes :Di still love you guys though !!!