chapter 2 =D

CHAPTER 2:

Delilah’s pov.

It had been a week since me and the girls met niall, harry, zayn, Louis and Liam and it was an awesome week at that.

“Today is going to be really stupid” said a really unhappy and tried Victoria, the reason she is so unhappy is because she doesn’t get to see zayn. We all know that they fancy each other they just don’t know they do: P and she is tried because she was up all night texting zayn.. Oh and the reason we don’t get to see them is because there at an interview today...

“Well its 8 in the morning and the boys don’t know where watching there interview and since were bored lets watch it” I said happy at my suggestion

“Ok” they both said in unison

So we then got our bowls of cereal and sat on the couch to watch the boys’ interview...

And this is how it went down …

Interviewer: “so boys after all those complicated here is one simple one”

The boys waited really relieved that it was apparently easier than the rest but when she asked the question harry, zayn and niall seemed to tense up heaps

Interviewer: “are you single?”

Liam: “well no I have my beautiful girlfriend Danielle

The crowd filled with ‘awws’ and ‘how cutes’.

Harry: “yes, yes I am”

After that one everyone was like cheering.

Niall: “well… umm ... kinda”

Interviewer: “what do you mean kinda niall” as she asked niall froze for a second then began to speak

Niall: “well, I fancy this girl and im planning on asking her out soon... But problem is I only just met her” 

Interviewer: “well what’s the lucky girl’s name?”

Niall: “it’s …umm, it’s its Delilah”

Me and the girls sat there in shock at his answer. But shortly came out when zayn started to speak.

Zayn: “well, that’s the same with me, just her name is Victoria”

Which we were happy he said because now Victoria knows he likes her she will say the same to him when he gets back this afternoon.

Louise: “well yea, same here I like a girl her name is CARROTS”

We all laughed but Alex stood up and ran out, we didn’t know why but we just let her be for the time being … but we hear her walk back in when she heard him say something.

Louise: “actually on a serious note I really do like a girl and im going to ask her out today when I see her later … her name is Alex and she the best girl every”

Interviewer : “ well that was interesting boys … nice having an interview with you and I will talk to you next time” the boys said their goodbyes and waved at the camera, which made ma and the girls smile and laugh when Louis put his nose right up on to the camera screen. Then we turned off the TV and went to our separate rooms to think about what we had just seen and heard.

Niall’s pov.

We just got home and I completely freaked and ran in the house I didn’t know whether the girls watched that interview or not and so I ran to my room and changed into my snapback and grabbed my sunnies. I walked down stairs to the girls talking to the Liam and Harry about how they watched the interview damn I face palmed and walked out into view “so do you guys wanna go to the mall” I asked