chapter 10 !!

OMG !! i am soo sorry i havent posted in ages like literally 5 weeks orsomething but i have had so much stuff on ... and i can not even apologize enough but im gunna start posting more regularly becuase i dont have many assesments anymore and i will try to make them extra long :) sorry agian and enjoy part 10 :D !!! but here is a recap first !!

RECAP!!

evrything is ok now the boys are good and alex has a black eye... which niall apologized about and me and her laughed about .. and lou said he still thinks she is beautiful . he even made a remix of what makes you beautiful and it went like this : you got  a black eye and you not shy ,, and thats waht makes you beautiful ,,, it was really wierd and it went on but i dont remember all of it  ... so yeah .. we are about to leave to go to the club and find harry a chick to talk to and you know date and shit ... and were off ..

CHAPTER 10...

Delilah's pov.

because the club were going to is pretty close we decided to just walk there, it will also  be alot easier to get home although it wouldnt make a difference if we took the car becuase liam cant drink so he could drive us but .. we need the exercise anyway !!

when we got to the club we had a couple of shots and then just got a couple of different drinks but then i noticed one of the girls at the bar ... it was the girl jill that i talk to on twitter and harry saw her picture once and said that he thought she was 'hot' aparently with a capitol 'H' which i agreed with and laughed, but i have to say she is beautiful..

i walked up to her and made sure it was her before i spoke to her obviously .. but soon enough we got into a massive conversation ,see me and jill used to obsess to each other about one direction and when i met them i promised i would introduce them but obviously i havent had time yet , but i think this is the perfect opertunity ...luckily none of us were smashed just had a little alcohol in our systems so everyone would be able to meet jill properly !!

we walked up to the rest ofthe gang and i started to introduce everybody ....

(im gunna put the convo with the names first :)..)

me:-guys...guys.... attention please !!

liam:- yea dels whats up?

me:- well , i want you guys to meet my friend jill .. you know the one i talk to twitter on !!

everyone:-yay... finally,

me:-what?!? whats with the finally ?!?

lou:-wellyou talk about her all the time .... we've been waiting to meet the lovely girl

harry:- so are you gunna introduce us or what ?

me:-oh yea .. ahahah.. um guys this is jill , jill this is liam,niall,zayn,harry,louis,victoria my sister/zayns girlfriend, and alex my bestfriend and louis girlfriend but my friend first !! just saying...

jill:- hi everyone (*insert smile*)

alex&vitoria:- g-day mate ..ahhaha

liam:- nice to meet you

niall:-hiya..

louis:- HELLOOO!!

zayn:- vas happenin!?!

harry:-hey there beautiful.. (*insert flirtatious wink*)

me:- ok guys lets have some more drinks and then head home to watch some movies .. yea?!?

everyone:- okayy!!

harry:- wait , is jill gunna hangout too ?

jill:- oh no, i wouldnt want to intrude..once you allgo ill either stay out or head home ..

harry:- no you should come and stay at the girls house our our house !! it wouldnt be any trouble .. and you definately would not be intruding because i invited you and you can borrow some of the girls clothes.. no need to worry.....and i would definately love someone that isnt all loved up or sensible , so it should be a blast ... (*insert flirtatious wink/sexy smile*)

jill:-well i guess i could if it isnt to much trouble...

everyone:-of course it isnt

me:- yeah, why dont we go now ... we will just walk it will only take a couple of minutes ..

niall:- ok thats a good idea lets go ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

finally after a full 10 minutes of more talking we were on our way ...... and having a race to see who could be the other couples back ... basiclly liam was alone , zayn and victoria were together, louis and alex, me and niall, and we paired up harry and jill .... of course liam won , after that came me and niall, then  louis and alex, after that were harry and jill... and about 10minutes after all of us came zayn and victoria obvioulsy they stopped for a make-out session or something ...

we sat watching the movie and obviously we watched fast and the furious because me and alex won the fight ... but eveyone fell asleepearly well everyone but me alex and the boys .. so we got to move everyone everywhere .. and since there were no rooms left in us girls house we got liam and harry to take jill to the boys house after that was decided i went to sleep next to my beautiful little leprechaun and fellto sleepin his arms...

harrys pov.

jill was just beautiful, i just couldt help but offer her to sleep at our house .. i obviously let her sleep inmy room and i was gunna sleep in louis room that was until i wasputting her in my bed and was tucking her in .. i was about to leave the room when she asked me to stay and cuddle with her.. obviously she was nearly knocked out and half asleep but i didnt object obviously she is in a strange house and ... i would want toleave her alone and it was only sleeping !!

luckily when we got to the girls house she went and got changed straight away so that if she fell asleep she was comfortable ..so she was in trakies and a singlet which she looked perfect in but i dont think she new it , i obviously cant say that to her because it may freak her out but ever since delilah showe dme a picture of her from twitter .. i new i needed to meet this girl i just couldnt stop thinking about her ..and now i have met her i want to get to know her ...so tomorrow im gunna take her out and about just me and her .. but until tomorrow i need rest so .sleep it is ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ok next chapter tomorrow :) because im getting one done everyday of this week ... and im extra sorry that it wasnt heaps long i wrote it in 20 minutes .. and there might be some mistakes :) sorry againbut another is uptomorrow !! love you guys :D .. <3