chapter 17 :3

Alex's pov:

so right now im arriving at the tomlinsons ,, 2 hours before louis .. see i know this because he texted me how far away he was and im like 2 minutes away so im screwed and im alone .. because victoria left australia earlier to meet up with the boys, i should have thought of that and maybe i wouldnt be stuck meeting louis' family without him , but YOLO!!!

Arriving at the house i relise how nervous i really am , but i shake it off and head for the door.. i knock and it feels like forever before louis mum answers the door ,

"Hi,love .. you must be alex , i have heard so much about you, come in. come in. louis' is going to be awhile so you might aswell come in and meet everyone.. yeah !!"

"Hi thank you and yeah i know louis texted me .." i said while walking inside behind her but she randomly freezed and turned to me "wait, i havent introduced my self yet" and with that she pulled me into a tight embraced which at first startled me but i eventually hugged back but when i stopped she just wouldnt let go .. talk about awkward "umm, ok well hii" i said randomly to get her to stop hugging me which she did .. luckily ..

"well im jay , louis mum .. well obviously " she introduced herself and then told me to follow her to the living room so i could meet the rest of the fam bam ..

we entered and louis' sisters were sitting playing video games like awesome mofo's ..

"Ohh ,, what are you guys palying .. jesus its POKEMON!! omg give me a controller " i said while jumping onto the lounge and grabbing a controller ...

"So your louis's girlfriend alex .. i can see why he likes you .. your awesome .. im lottie thats fizzy , and them over there are daisy and pheobe .."lottie said to me while we were playing ..

"yes i am and thank you .. your awesome too and .. HII GUYS !!" I screamed the last part becasue im wierd like that .. these guys are seriously the best .. i see how there related to louis

Louis pov:

were not to far away now but i just hope alex is ok and is getting on well with the family .. i think im just being a worry wart .. she'll be fine .. right ? well i tried ringing her but she didnt answer .. but thats should be a good sign so yeah .. wait unless she got in like a car crash or something but i doubt it ..

i finally calm down when we pull up to the house .. and before anyone has time to relise were here im out of the car and knocking at the door .. it felt like years until mum answered the door and embraced me in one of her loving hugs .. once she let go i wondered why none of my sisters came to greet me and the boys but i let it slide becasue they must be hanging out with alex ..

just as i was about to ask mum where they all were i heard screaming coming from the lounge room .. so thats the way i headed and i wish i hadnt because it was a war zone .. alex was screaming about how she shouldnt be losing at mario cart .. and lottie was laughing because she was coming first ..

Alex lost and before i could think about what i was doing i spoke up "Alex .. you just lost to a girl .. thats lame " "umm louis .. i am a girl .. hense the term girlfriend .. and yopu lose to me all the time " "opps forgot and ..no i always win .." "not true i win and if this was cod or even halo i would beat all of you soo .. yeah " she said smuggly ..

"whatever babe .. i see your getting on wih the fambam .." i said happily

"YEP" she screamed .. "THERE AWESOME .. WHY DIDNT I MEET THEM EARLIER" she screeched at me while jumping up to give me a hug ..

"thats great love ... and i dont know im sorry i promise next time you'll meet them earlier .. wait that isnt possible there is no next time .. so i guess im just sorry then .. " i said happily then gave her a sweat kiss on those precious lips of hers ..

 but we got rudely interupted .. by my lovely sisters "NO PDA" they all screemed together "errgghh fine " i sighed .. i havent seen her in like 2 weeks and they expect me to stop myself from kissing her ..are they crazy ?? jeez..

Delilah's pov:

so i've decided that i wanted my old hair so i went back to brown .. i personally think that it is better that way .. best part is i can also go back to going without make-up .. its much easier that way i hae make-up unless is like a party but thats it and even then i dont like to pack it on ..

im back in the house with greg and maura .. which im pleased about .. and so are they .. i just cant help thinking that what im doing is wrong .. im lieing to my friends and my boyfriend .. i really dont want to but .. i just need time and i know i will go home soon .. well thats if they will take me back but they do seem to miss me a little which means they wont be to angry .. but i will miss maura and greg .. but i dont do anything back home so i guess i could come visit ..

i should stop thinking about it because if i dont i might explode from all of the worrying .. i will worry when the day comes ..

but when will that day be .. hopefully soon ..

Niall's pov:

lou and alex crack me up i swear .. most hilarious couple out there .. but theres just something missing here .. and i think everyone feels it .. its delilah obviously .. not everyone is here right now but .. danielle and liam smartest most sensible couple .. then alex and louis most childish couple .. zayn and tori most vain couple ... harry and jill most flirtatious couple and then me and dels the couple that eats all the time ..

but im missing the other half and i want her back but mum says she obviously needs time and she explained everything and i know understand why she needed time .. so im not angry and really never was .. and niether was anyone else its just we miss her .. me the most well i think but victoria and alex have know her like thier whole lives but i love her and miss her .. and just want to know she is safe ..

i try not to show it anymore because i dont want anyone worrying about me .. because i can take care of myself and i do not want pity , i hate when people pity me it just irratates me for some reason ..

i walk to the kitchen to find an empty fridge which i am mortified about .. so i automatically do my dramatic scream and drop to the ground.. which makes everybody run straight towards the kitchen . when they see me they all crowd me .. to which i say "theres no food" which makes them all laugh but its not funny .. if i cant have food i wan delilah ,, food is the only thing keeping me sain right now and i just cant go with out food .. 

"calm down niall , mum just went out to get lunch" lou said

"OH .. well i love your mum then" i said calmly while standing ..

"oh i know" he said smuggly "everyone does" he added ..

"yeah, yeah" everyone said

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HEY GUYS

SOWWY ITS BEEN REALLY LONG BUT I SERIOUSLY HAVE BEEN GIVEN SO MUCH HOMEWORK AND ASSESSMENTS .. :/ GAY I KNOW ..

I WILL TRY AND UPDATE LATER THIS WEEK :)

love you <3 :)

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE WITH FRIENDS =3

and remember you are you and i am a wierdo :P