chapter 16 =D

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delilahs pov..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"my name is .... eric" omg am i an idiot thats a boys name "a.... erica..... erica johns , caseys cousin" *mental slap on the head* im an idiot pure idiot ... erica johns what a stupid name , and to add to that im casey's cousin.. im making it worse for her, jesus im a douche ...

"oh well goodnight erica" louis smiled sweetly at me

"good night to you too louis" i smiled back just as sweet

"your name isnt erica .. it was such a long pause everyone nows there name , you would have said it straight away , what is it really?" niall said catching me on my lie , damn that irish boy...

"well , err you see casey was telling me about delilah, your girlfriend and well my names delilah and i didnt want you to be upset around me , and i sure didnt want to remind you of her either because ive seen a picture of her and well i look likeher slightly .." i replied smartly ,, point 1 for me and 0 for everyone else .. oh yeah *happy dance* ...

"oh, ok no need to pretend you have a different name , just because you dont want to upset us , love ... will be fine its better if we know your real name anyway" liam said sweetly .. "ok, well goodnight boys" i said while sliping out of the room before i could be asked another question .. really that was to close and i can asure you know the boys will want to hang out if there going to hang out with casey ... and the more i talk to them the more time they have to notice its really me ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's pov...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well were back in australia , i cant say that im happy though .. ok yeah i miss my dad and dels mum and dad aka. my second parents , but i still cant get over the fact that i really want to hit delilah .. she could have talked to any of us if she needed to or even just told us she wanted to come home for a while but no she just leaves out of the blue leaving just a note behind ... she hasnt even called or texted , i know right that bitch ...

im thinking she may come to australia to visit her parents but from what her parents have said , there is no sign of her ...

so right now instead of worrying about dels me and tori have decided to go out for a drink , just to celebrate being home for the holidays :D yeah buddie !! we offered jill to come to australia with us but at the last minute she said she wanted to go to visit her family in new york which is understandable she misses them , so its just me and tori !!

"victoria , we should go to the fiddler" i told my non-related sister

"no, we shoudl go to the city and dress all pretty" she replied

"NO, we are going somewhere, where i can dress in skinnys and my short stack t-shirt" i objected ,im not wearing a dress or heals for that matter, they are just desgusting .. just thinking of the things makes me shake with digust . oh and make-up ... dont even get me started ,, i have only 1 word for that ... GROSS , GROSS AND MORE GROSS..

"fine fine , we will go where you want , jesus" she said defeated

"YES, YES ... happy dance , happy dance .. oh yeah !!" i yelled in victory

after 2 hours of preparing .. no not me victoria obviously !! we were finally leaving ... i decided that i would drive .. it would be for the best .