chapter 12 :)

so this is chapter 12, dont forget to tell me whats missing and all of that important stuff about why you dont like it or why you do .. share the story with friends please and vote comment whatever :) love you guys <3 !!

Chapter 12

delilahs pov.

i sit there piece of paper and pen in hand thinking about what im going to write then it comes to me.. first i decide to write to victoria since she is my sister . so fair is fair

'to victoria/tori my sister

i love you, i really do and im going to miss you seriously... i hope you understand what im doing, i dont want to upset anyone but i am coming back im just not sure when its just. i need time by myself and yes i understand your probably screaming at the letter right now going "you stupid bitch you had a whole mother fucking year" but i mean in a different country and for not just a year but a little lopnger and i need to be away from all of you to have space from the cameras, and i need a job i seriously can not keep borrowing off of you all the time... i am going to miss you and your stupidness and your  great advice, and your comfort but i at least need to do stuff on my own and this is my chance!! im just lucky none of the cameras follow me when your not around and nobody notices its me because it makesthis a whole lot easier to leave.. without you knowing where i am because i know you would have followed me if you knew and you would have tried to stop me.. oh and dont forget none of you stop your careers to look for me becuase as i said i am coming back and ill miss you always and forever

your sister delilah ,'

and next i was writing to alex because ive known her for basicly my whole life and she knows everything about me which kind of worrys me with going to ireland because well , she may think of looking there ..

'.. Alex

my brother from another mother/my sister from another mister , i grew up with youin my life you pratically lived in my house,i love you so much and im gunna miss you like hell do not even get me wrong if i could take you with me i would but i cant you have a job and a really awesome life.. i will be back !! not even kiding i would never be able to never see you or talk to you again i would like die seriously dude i know you wont but if you have a clue to where i am dont followme please not know anyway like if i havent been back within a year i give you permission to come looking but even then i might not come back with you but please make sure none of you forget about me and for god sakes stay strong and make sure victorias ok and look after the boys keep them in line.. actually scratch that ill just tell liam in his letter :) , look after the dogs :) keep em safe ! i dont know what else to say other than well this is akward ... "thats what she said" hahahahaahhah ok enough with the funny buisness ... i pity the fool, dont get married. what? drop them, why? you'll get run over! what do i do know ? eat all the lollies .,.. ok im gunna stop now .. just rememner this isnt goodbyee ;)

love your brother from another mother/sister form another mister :) dels xx'

by this point i was in tears and i had only written 2 :/ 6 to go , wow this is going to be a long afternoon especially with the flight and all, ok who nextt... i know jill because shes my biffle on twitter and know in life :)

' to jill

ok how to start , well i know we've only really met in person like a year ago i've been in contact with you since i was 14 and god were there some funny times like seriously not even kidding hilarious times , especially our rants about how we were determined to meet 1D well guess what we did it and i cant beleave im walking away from it !i totaly give you permission to slap me when i come back, i will miss you so much not joking what so ever... you shoudl see me now im a mess like crying everywhere, this is why im doing it while your not here because it would be so much harder saying it to your faces and in no way is it any of yours faults this is my dicission and i was going to do it before me and the girls even moved next door to the boys i just wanted to live alone for a while .. and i guess nows my chance ... i dont have much more to say other than that i will miss you and that you will always be my biffle :)