ONE

"You will never realised how hard I tried to be good enough
for you.It was never enough. "

----------------------------------

BEE'S POV:

5 years back if someone had asked me what I wanted to become, I would probably say a doctor? Designer? Maybe even an astronaut... But i would have never thought that after 5 years my only aim in life was to be with my boyfriend for the rest of my life forever and ever amen. Case closed.

And so here i was laying down beside the guy of my dreams. Heck yeah, I scored that one big.

We first met on the fresher's meet, you know the drill 1st year junior falling for the ultimate famous basketball senior. Uh hu it was real smooth although i had to do most of the hard work since he was shy, looks scary but is too soft kinda guy.

But he eventually had to fall for my oh so lovely charm(after i blackmailed him to ask me out for prom) he was so whipped.

Nervous coughs*

But seriously though no one has any idea what made him change his mind,one days he literally shouts at me telling to stop following him everywhere (I cried my balls out that day btw) and the next day he proposed me in front of the whole school (i tried to be dramatic, basically to take revenge for what he did the other day, but he pulled me in for a kiss)

That's how we became a hot couple (like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt hot) Love story of Kim Bee and Min Yoongi.

But, all relationships has ups and downs right? Well mostly downs on our case.

Things weren't the same anymore or maybe i was over thinking like I always do... But the one who gives more that the other in a relationship makes you do that. And so as i listen to his calm heart beat i recall...

--------------
--------------
--------------
---------------

Flashback*

You were making the bed and yoongi was taking bath as he had to leave for his new music video shooting.

After graduation he auditioned for a band and debuted 3 years ago they are quite famous too.

As you were busy making the bed suddenly his phone rang, thinking it must be the producing staff or one of the boys i quickly received the call to let them know that he is taking a shower.

But as soon as you heard the person on the other side of the phone you regretted picking up the call.

A high pitched voice cooed from the other end of the phone*
'Babe Yoongi, when are you coming home? I miss your touch....
Hello? Babe? You there?

You were too shocked to even respond and to add to the drama you hear the bathroom door knob turn as a reflex response you quickly hung up the phone and threw it on the bed.
You tried your best to calm yourself trying to process what just happened and let everything fall into its place. This could not be happening you thought to yourself. Anything but not this, he loved you right? Yes he was a little less affectionate, a little less romantic but he always took you out for dinner on Saturdays... Or you thought so...