SEVEN

"..You need someone better than me cause you deserve all the happiness in this world..."

---------------------

"I don't think that's possible... She's my business now, I can't just let her go...... Not after what happened between both of us last night"
You could feel the tension building up and you had to do something, before it could get any worst, luckily jimin jumped into the rescue.

"Hyung, you should calm down we can discuss this later,you are well aware that Pd will be watching this right now in his office" Jimin pulled Yoongi to the side with yoongi still staring at you with shock and a bit of disappointment and anger. You didn't dare to look at him

"Go home y/n you must be tired please take care of yourself, we'll sort it out don't worry" Jimin looked at you with his eyes full of concern.

Your tears started building up and you hated yourself for always being the weak one. You tried to hold your tears and speak, but no words came out of your mouth so you just nod your head and run towards the exit.

"Y/n!"

You could hear taehyung's voice, you didn't stop but soon he was beside you as he held your arm to stop you from running.

His frustrated face turn into soft once he saw your face. You were crying so hard and almost out of breath with all the running.
He held you face with both his hands and wiped your tears. Taehyung did not know why his heart ached seeing you crying, you have become something so important in his like just in one day and he didn't know how to put it out in words.

"Are you okay?" He asked you softly

Again you could only nod your head in response.

"Let me drive you to your house" he slowly held your hand and started to lead you in his car and you quitely followed him not quite sure where you will go because you are basically homeless.

You get inside the car and taehyung quickly starts the engine and drives out of there, after a minute he breaks the silence

"So where do you stay? I mean your address, so that I can driv--"

"I'm homeless"

"Wha--"

"I can't.." you started sobbing loudly.. "I can't go back to the apartment I used to share it with yoongi, and after what just happened i-- he surely hates me i--"

Taehyung quickly stops the car all he could think about right at this moment was to bring back the smile on your face he didn't like what he was feeling as he saw you crying.

He reaches out for you and pulls you for a warm hug, he just couldn't figure out who felt more relieved, you or him.

"Hey hey calm down, nobody hates you okay? Nobody can hate you even if they want to... They can never... you are an Angel "

"More like a nightmare" you breathe out softly between your sobs.

Taehyung slowly pulled away with his hands reaching for your face, he slowly wiped away your tears with his thumbs. His eyes ever so softly staring back at yours. Stopping himself from saying so much thinking that he might scare you off by what he really want to say or do he simply gave you a warm smile