EIGHT

" You don't understand how much you really mean to me.
I need you in my life, you're my necessity."

-----------------

Taehyung placed the last plate into the dish washer, he had a lot to do today.

After some long sweaty hours he finally managed to clean the kitchen and the living room only thing left to clean now was himself.

Pulling his shirt off as he entered his bedroom he was welcomed by a wave of nostalgia he took a deep breath cursing himself for what he did earlier.

Earlier...

After setting the table for both of you, taehyung called you out to eat but there was no response, and so he decided to look for you.

"Yeah, I'll send you the address.. okay see you soon jiminieee" he heard you talking on the phone with someone making him nervous for no reason.

He quickly ran back to the living room as he heard you shuffling.

"Hey" you addressed him as you sit down beside him. "Sorry I took so look, shall we eat?" You looked at him with a grin on you face.

But he kept staring...

"Taehyung-shii" you slightly jerk him.

Waking up from his thoughts, he quickly looked away clearing his throat."Yes, let's eat"

Both of you ate in silence and weirdly, it wasn't even that awkward.

After you guys finished eating you helped him with picking up the plates to the sink but you noticed that taehyung was still quite spaced out and you had no idea why.

Maybe he wants me out of his apartment you thought. Of course you were overstaying.

"Taehyung-shii, I actually wanted to tell you something" and for the first time after the awkward lunch he turned to face you, he had an unusual expression which confirmed your thoughts.

"I got a place to stay..." You blurted out but he just kept staring at you again so you continued

"He's one of Yoongi's bandmate but I'm close with him, he'll be here to pick me up in an hour or so" you finished and waited for his reaction but he just stared again.

You frowned as you walk near him "did something happen?" You spoke softly as you reach out to touch his cheek in response he closed his eyes and sighed.

"You can stay here if you want" he spoke making you dumbfold didn't he want me out you thought to yourself again.

He opened his eyes, you could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Trust me, you don't want to keep this nightmare anywhere around you" you half joked trying to ease the tension.

He suddenly pulled you closer to him making you grab his shoulders for support.

He didn't give you any chance to react.

"If you were a nightmare I would have one everytime I sleep, heck I want it even when I'm awake" and before you knew it he was already leaning towards you..

He slowly joined his forehead against yours his eyes never leaving you.

"I know it's less than 24 hours that we have met each other, but you are something extraordinary and it's so damn crazy y/n cause I feel like I've known you for--..."

The sound of the doorbell stopped him taking this chance you pushed him quickly.

"It must be Jimin" you run towards the door cursing, you couldn't believe what just happened even if the doorbell hadn't stopped him you would have. You would never let anyone near you unless it was yoongi. Never.

Taehyung pulled his hair in fustration, he should not have done that. He felt like a creep. But even though he couldn't help but think if you would have let him kiss you.

"I'm so thankful to you for letting me stay here and taking care of me" Awkward was an understatement, taehyung was utterly embarrassed.
Nevertheless he took your extended hand and smiled with a nod.

"I'm sorry please forgive me fo-" "it's okay, I don't blame you for anything. I just want us to be good friends" you assured him.

You did feel bad for him, if and if you had meet him in a different situation maybe you would have liked him back.

Actually you did like him... Not in a romantic way, no you could never.... Not when Yoongi had you wrapped around his finger and him around yours.

And that's how you were gone, leaving him with a friend zone tag.

I am so sorry to people who were reading this. I was gone for so long....
I made some changes too.
Please read from the beginning so that there won't be any confusions...

            Thank you for reading