TEN

"Oh, I will hold you for a million years, to make you feel my love"

--------------------------

Warning: slight matured content ahead💀

So it has been a few days after the heart to heart talk with your boyfriend after with both of you ended going back to the apartment.

Somehow both of you were half for everything that happen few weeks back.It made both of you realize all the mistakes and the mending that your relationship needed.

He helped you to love yourself...

"So.. what movie do you want to watch? I'll get the tickets when I get back from home" Yoongi asked, as he buttoned his shirt.

You were busy typing away on your laptop, replying to some last minute work mails.

"Can we watch something romantic for a change?" You suggested as you finally shut down your laptop, looking up to see what he was doing.

There he was, struggling to put on his socks cause his pants was too fit.

You shake your head moving over to him to help him.

"Sounds good"he grunted, jumping lighting on one leg.

"Here" you offered him a small stool.

He stared at the stool still confused.

You sigh,"Sit, I'll do it for you"

He made an "O" face as he obediently sat and watched quitely as you put his socks for him.

"By the way, Can you get some wine too? I want to invite Jimin for dinner." You remembered how much you owe him, so you wanted to do something for him.

"What about our movie?" He pulled as leg after you were done, but you catched his legs and proceeded to put his shoes too..

Cause he would probably hop like a kangaroo again.

"I'll just invite him tomorrow" you smiled at him.

"I love you" he suddenly confessed.

Ever since that day when he first confessed his feelings, he would just randomly say it and you were still getting used to this side of him.

Your cheeks flushed Everytime he said that and today was not an acception either.

"Stop saying that randomly" you tried to hide your smile as you walk away towards the kitchen.

He followed you around like a lost puppy.

"I want to say it" he pressed on it.

You ignored him, focusing on making him a proper breakfast.

"Is bacon with cheese sandwich good for you?" You asked as you tried to reach for the cheese on the top shelf.

You felt his presence behind you, he lift you us from you waist to make it easier to reach for the cheese.

"Okay I got it, put me down" you looked down to face him.

He had a serious face on and you knew what was coming..

He slowly put you back on the ground turning you over to face him.

He held you face with one hand and the other on your waist. He slowly caressed your cheeks Making your whole body warm..

"So beautiful" he whispered before pressing his lips on yours.

The kiss was soft but demanding, the way his lips guiding yours, letting you know who was in charge.