Chapter 1 "Life in Egypt"

(A/N: Hey! It's my first story and believe me I have no idea what I am doing but why not give it a try :) I'm only 14 and I'm trying my luck . I'm planing to make an appearance of a creepy mysterious character once Harry appears after a few chapters so plz DON'T GIVE UP ON IT!!

VOTE SHARE COMMENT AND FAAAN!! loads of love xH)

Chapter 1

In Egypt there's nothing for me to do only family gatherings and some texting with my friends . It's all boring, I need to do something different, I need to go out more as I used to in London but here it's all 'Different'

"Victoria" My mum called taking me out of my thoughts .

"Coming" I answered leaving my sweet bed

"What are you doing up there?"

"Nothing just sitting in the bed. Why ?! do you need something ?" I asked

"Nothing just stay down here with us"

"Why should I?" I whispered to make sure that my aunts won't hear me

"Come 'on girl it been so long since you last sat with us" my aunt said , I need to learn how to whisper

"Yeah!! Since last night" I whispered to myself but once more, I failed.

My mum shout me a glare so I think I don't have a choice .

"Ok" I said while sitting on the only free chair left.

I need to text Beck my best friend from the UK , oh I miss him so much I wish that he was here with me, I Skyped him last night before going to bed but I'm still missing him around.

*I miss you* I texted him

*Miss you too Vickie* He answered in no time as if he was waiting for it. *When will you come back?*

*I don't know but I hope that I won't stay for so long in here* I do want to go back so bad, it's killing me that I'm not in the place that I used to call home.

"From earth to Victoria, Hello?" My cousin said waving her hands in front of me while I was staring at my phone's screen, damn it. Why is everybody taking me out of my thoughts today?!

"I'm here. Stop that" I said while pushing her hands away.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" She offered while I was planning to kill her inside of my head. "So?!" She asked again. Such an annoying ass.

"I don't think that I'm ok, I'm going upstairs."

"Where are you going young lady?" My granny asked.

"Upstairs. I'm not feeling good" I answered in a weak voice as if I'm really ill.

"You should take medicine" She said

"No I'll be fine soon" I said raising my thumbs to her and running along the stairs to my room.

As soon as I've reached my room I took my phone out of my pocket and started texting one of my best friends here in Egypt her name is Christine I knew her since I was in the kindergarten. I do really miss her so much, she's next door I can pass by her and ask her to go out with me now or  now I guess, I can't stay indoor for so long.

"Hello?!" Christine answered at the second ring with a shocked voice.

"Hey Chris it's me Vic"

"I know who it is just I can't believe it, is this number a real one are you really here in Egypt?" She said in an exited tone.