Epliogue

It's been five months since that event of their tragic weekend trip. Everyone eyed them with pity but Layla would always threaten them. Carly and Nick patched up their relationships. Also, Nick and his parents began talking again, it's not that great, but it's still something.

As for Layla, she quit street fighting, as soon as she recovered from her stab wound, they found out she was two months pregnant. Nick was in shock as was Layla and Carly. Nick cried as he found out.

Layla's parents comforted Nick as his parents couldn't help themselves to saying how disappointed they were for throwing his life away more than he had done.  All hell broke loose, Nicks dad was about to pin him to the wall, but not before Nick could get a few punches.
Layla stepped in between them telling them she'd do more damage to them if they keep acting childish

Nick took a walk to cool off with Layla's mom, while her dad talked to his parents. They all agreed to mind their business but would be happy to be in their grandchild's life.

Carly took Nicks side to which he was grateful that she did. Even though they agreed to back off, they still wouldn't let it go!
They couldn't be any happier though

"What you thinking about?", Layla heard Nick before he wrapped his arms around her swollen belly.

She smiled," nothing just thinking about how far we got?" She said.

Nick kissed her temple," we did good babe. Come to bed". He took her hand and dragged her to the bed, making sure she was comfortable, then cuddling with her, rubbing her belly, chuckling when they felt their baby girl kick.

"She's gonna be spoiled", Layla said as she slowly fell into a comfortable slumber.

Nick smiled and held her tight against him falling asleep. They couldn't have asked for a better life. Now all they have left to do is be the best hard working parents and always be there for her.

Because through all their memories, is how they move on and live!!