enlistment?

From what I have heard recently, those who are 28+ can't delay their enlistment or even leave the country. Well seems like no world tour before they enlist then since N and Leo are literally 28 (or 29 in SK).

So uh I think there is high possibility that they will enlist maybe end of this year or early next year. And they will be back in 2020/2021.

For Ken, he might enlist when N and Leo comes back and he would be back in 2022/2023.

For Ravi and Hongbin, I think it is good for them to enlist along with Ken. If they would enlist together with him, they should be back in 2022/2023.

For maknae Hyuk, he would enlist when Ken, Ravi and Hongbin comes back and we have to wait until 2025 maybe, for ot6.

Its kinda sad to see that when one of them comes back, then the other goes in their group. What we can do is just wait then. I would be the same age of Hyuk now when 2025 comes and I start to wonder what will I be doing on that time.

This is just for fun yall. Jelpi hasn't released anything yet but I am just sharing my points here so just read them for fun (and also who knows it can be for any future references?). They could enlist and come back earlier or later than my predictions. We will just wait for their enlistment and wait for them to come back.

For now, lets just enjoy life before they enlist and watch vixx as vines 25/8 like me.

Have a nice day~