it was a journey to be with all of you :)

Hello, it's me. A sudden update on this book after more than a year hiatus :)

I've finally recovered my account so I am using this opportunity to inform you guys that I am not going to make anymore updates in this book.

It was a dream of mine to publish these random brain farts and scenarios for our beloved boys. I was 13 when I had this idea and started writing at 14/15. I had enough courage to finally publish them when I was 16.

I loved how positive the feedbacks that I've received and I have also received mean ones as well, especially when my scenarios didn't make sense or just straight up cringey. Now, I am too lazy to look back on which one were the bad ones and delete them so y'all are free to cringe at my young self lmao. (Just don't be mean, kay? I can still see you. Okay that's scary. I mean like, I am still around on wattpad, you know?)

Alright, so why am I planning to stop updating this book? I am sorry to admit this but I am 19 now, currently waiting to pursue my bachelor's degree, and I don't think I am fit to write anything weird anymore. Also, I am starting to lose passion in Kpop. I still listen to them but I don't really catch up on recent releases and debuts, etc like I used to. I do listen to Kpop, but most of them are the old ones released in 2013-2018.

You may be wondering, am I losing my interest of VIXX ever since they were inactive? No. I am still keeping up with the members and I am still following them on social media. I am still supporting whatever they are doing just that I am not as 'crazy' as I used to be back then. So what do I listen to now? Mostly pop. Like Taylor Swift, Billy Joel, other pop artists. Anything famous (yes, that includes Kpop but not much. I am obsessed with Weeekly's After School tho). I am also obsessed with Broadway tunes like Hamilton, Six, 1776, Dear Evan Hansen, Waitress, Beetlejuice and more. (These musicals are DAMN GOOD).

It's normal, you may say. People grow up. It is definitely a sweet memory to see how happy I was to interact with you all and to see nice comments. I am happy that people appreciate my humour.

Also, I am sorry that I may not be able to reply to every comments and messages. The thing is that, I am very shy and introverted in real life so when someone new tries to approach me, I get awkward and I don't know what to say. If you ever feel sad because of that (I know because some tries to talk to me, like be friends with me, but I turn awkward), please know that I did not intend to ghost you guys. But really, I am so so sooo sorry. I wished I wasn't born awkward because I know y'all would make really good Internet friends.

I am literally thinking of what I should say next. Um. Okay, I know a lot is happening recently. Please stay safe, stay clean, stay healthy, both mentally and physically. Study well. I know its hard for students right now. I've struggled too but now I've learned to appreciate even the tiniest achievement I have obtained. Do what makes you happy. If you are working, I hope you are doing well always.

If y'all want to find me, I am still here on wattpad. I will try my best to reply and talk to you guys. Or if you guys want to know me even more personally, y'all can find me on instagram @ aless_secara_tidak_sengaja

Y'all can find me on tiktok too @ marquisdessela (i've never posted anything but i am there just to see other people's posts on my fyp like what we all do now lol)

Do I have anymore social accounts? No. (I did think about opening a twt acc but I am lazy too manage it). I do have Facebook if y'all want lmao. I've never done anything there but I had to log in into FB bcs my uni often hosts events that I have to attend through FB live.

Therefore, I would like to say farewell to Once Upon A VIXX. Thank you so much for everyone's support (even thought the reads/votes/comments kinda dipped after some time but I do have some loyal ones. Thank you so much. I am sorry that I did not interact much with you guys but you guys have been so nice to me. I appreciate that). If you are still stanning VIXX hard, please support our boys for us veteran, retired Starlights :"). We are still around if you guys need extra support. Please continue being a nice and supportive fandom. To new fans, welcome and I can guarantee you that this fandom is a safe place and it has inspired a lot (including me). VIXX will forever and always be Hakyeon, Taekwoon, Jaehwan, Wonshik, Hongbin and Sanghyuk. No more, no less. We love VIXX as it is. Things change, I know, but that is how it is since the beginning.

Wow look at me being carried away. Okay. Thank you so much, once again. You guys have been there supporting me and my dreams. Though this book is no longer updating, I am still around. Will I publish anything new? I am not sure. There is a very small chance of me coming up with anything new in this app. Might just be a reader from now on. I don't know.

So, that's it. Really pleased to have all of you. Thank you.

(Pls support Hakyeon's new drama 'Mine' and Hyuk's **secret** vlog yt channel, H:Life)