Chapter 3: The New Life

The night had just fallen, and everyone from Sunny Coast High has come to Subin's house for the party of the year. Subin was liking how it was all playing out, being the host of a party that will definitely have her surpass Chorong. Yeeun wasn't taking any of it though.

"Oh hey Rocky!" Yeeun smiles to him, when he walks up through the gates and up to her. He smiles warmly and greets her with a hug.

"Hey Yeeun.. nice party." He says, looking around at all the bright decorations in Subin's backyard. "Thank you!" Subin steps in front of Yeeun, smiling. Yeeun scowls at her, "haha.. it's because it's our party." Subin explains.

"Ahh." Rocky nods with a laugh. At that, the rest of his friends follow behind him. "So.. I thought this was Chorong's party. She's not here?" Rocky asks, looking around. Surely they'd spot her by now. "No no.. she had us take it over." Yeeun smiles sweetly to her boyfriend.

"What?? My Chorong isn't here? That's why I came!" Sanha pouts, crossing his arms. MJ smacks his arm, "Can you be less obvious?!" Sanha snaps out of it, "I mean! I'm here for the food.. and things." He nods, winking dramatically at MJ. MJ sighs and just walks up to Yeeun and Rocky.

"So this is the girlfriend we heard about!" MJ smiles and nods at Yeeun. JinJin walks up too to investigate her, "treat our boy right! He's awesome." He pats Rocky's back. Rocky shyly rubs the back of his neck. Yeeun giggles and nods, "of course! Rocky is a good guy!"

"Go ahead! Go into the party~" Subin winks at the guys. They nod, and all walk in, except for Rocky who was caught up in talking to Yeeun.

"She seems nice!" The curly blonde giant said while strolling in. JinJin hits his arm, "ow! I'm sensitive!" Sanha rubs his arm.

"Sanha how many times do I have to tell you? Those three girls are no good. Especially Chorong so dream on!" JinJin says, picking up a cup of punch and drinking it. Sanha gasps, "you don't know that!"

"I think he's right! I got strange vibes from the new girl Rocky is dating. My gut is never wrong!" MJ says, scarfing down a cookie in the midst of speaking. Sanha turns to look again, "nahhhh. I mean.. maybe your gut is just hungry as.. usual.." he says, looking at the way MJ is going through almost all the desserts on the table. Rocky then walks over and witnesses it too, "Okay.. I would try to get one but I don't want to lose my finger." He says while pointing at him.

     ——————————————
"Oh hey Miss Information! Thanks for getting our scoop!" Yeeun smiles at the orange-haired girl that has just arrived at the party. "Of course!! I didn't want anyone to miss a great party! I'm bummed it's not Chorong's party though.." she says in a hyper tone. Subin grits her teeth at that.

"Anyways! Sorry I'm late! I just got a new scoop and now I know why she's not here!" She jumps up and claps. Yeeun tilts her head, "how do you know about her family dinner?"

"Oh it's more than that!" Risa aka Miss Information says, pulling out a piece of paper from her backpack. The two girls gasp once they realize the two names on the wedding invitation. "My mom is friends with Ahyoung's mom, so she got the invite. It turns out Chorong's sister will be that 2ne1 skater girl." Risa shrugs, putting it back up. "It's such a huge story! They absolutely hate each other it's great!" She says, then typing on her phone.

Subin and Yeeun smile at each other and laugh, "oh that's good! Ahyoung is so so lame.. it's for sure going to take her down for sure. We don't even have to now." Subin laughs. Yeeun nods and turns back to Risa, "make sure you post that ASAP!" She says, snapping her fingers.

Risa giggles and presses one last button on her phone. "It's out!" Soon everyone at the party's phone went off with an alert from the school gossip blog. The boys stood around confused about it.