s t r a w b e r r i e s

"Y/n you look pail." You hear Jimin say. You and the rest of the boys are now at a van. You're seating next to Jimin and that made him notice that you weren't feeling well.

You felt like you were gonna die.

It's about 9 in the evening. You, the 5 boys and 2 managers waited for Jin and Namjoon to arrive. It turns out you and the others left them at Jeju.

All of you are in a van heading home.

Jimin looked at you since he was the only one awake—and also you. His face was full of worry.

He held your hand. You looked at him. He can easily read your face, you troubled. And he wanted to know why.

"Are you okay? Do you feel sick?" Jimin asked. You tightened your grip in his hands. You were scared. You were scared of what is to happen in a few days.

"I just.." Then you knew you had to stay strong. You looked at him and gave him a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine. I just feel tired." Like duh, who wouldn't feel tired after traveling time after you died...You thought.

"I'll trust you this time, Y/n. But if something is troubling you, I'm right here." He said.

He intertwined your fingers and you felt like you were blushing. 'Cause you are.

Jimin thought it was cute so he chuckled. You heaved a sigh and looked out the window.

This place looks oddly familiar..

The van was passing through a dark road in the mountains because the boys suggested to sleep at their retreat house on top of the mountain.

Then you remembered, this is where your parents threw something in the road. You couldn't remember what is was but you knew it was something important.

Then your head started to hurt. You groaned.

"You seriously aren't alright, Y/n." Jimin said. You shook your head in response but that just made your head ache more.

"Should I just throw it?" Your dad asked.

"Are you serious?!" Your mom replied. You were about 6 years old back then so what else were you doing?

Of course you were sleeping at the back seat. But your ears are awake.

Then you heard crying once your parents threw something on the road. The car sprinted fast—wanting to leave the forest as fast as they could

And you were confused..

"Hey, Y/n!" Your train of thoughts were cut of when Taehyung shouted your name. You flinched a bit when he shouted and he immediately apologized for startling you.

"Ah, it's fine."

"By the way, we're here already. Manager told us to continue some of the photoshoot here tomorrow. Well, if that's fine with you of course," Taehyung continued.

"Of course! I wouldn't mind." You answered. Taehyung gave you a really sweet smile. Your heart softens at the sight.

"Come on, Y/n! Let's sleep!" Hoseok came barging in. He grabbed your wrist and led you inside the house.

You were amazed of how the house looked different from the outside. It was more modern inside.

"Sadly, we only have 4 rooms because we're used to sleeping with roommates." Namjoon said. You and the seven boyed gathered in a circle to find out who you're going to sleep with.