d a t i n g

Later that night was Bangtan's flight to America. Fans did the same and went there. But now with a really different issue.

Now they were invading their privacy. Now they had to ride the cart because walking doesn't seem safe for them anymore. Namjoon being stressed out and Taehyung is now pissed off.

Y/n told them she would follow them after all their interviews are done so they nothing would bother their free time. Y/n currently sits down a chair on her office.

She might be an idol but she, too, has a company to manage.

She massages her temples due to stress. She just found out that one of her shareholders are planning to remove it's shares in the company due.

It wasn't a big share—20%. But it's still a loss.

Y/n stood up and stretched her muscles. She then heaved a sigh and looked around.

She then remembered she was given a gift of unlimited money. She chuckled and sat back down. She dialed her assistant and asked her to schedule a meeting tomorrow.

She ended the call and looked at her computer. She opened it and just right that moment, Jimin wanted to facetime her.

She pressed 'accept' and saw Jimin. She waved her hands at him and he did the same.

"Are you eating properly? Are you OK?" Jimin bombed Y/n with questions. Y/n just smiled and nodded.

"I miss you.." Jimin suddenly said. Y/n's smile went bigger and replied,

"I miss you too.." She rested her elbow on the desk and her palms on her cheeks.

"We're gonna see you in a week, right?!" Taehyung suddenly asked. You kodded and laughed at their childishness. You stared at them as they had their little conversations. You don't know how to pick. It's hard..

"Hey, Y/n!" You didn't realize that Jimin's been calling you for a number of times now.

"Oh sorry! What was it?" You asked.

"Since we're only going to be gone for about a week, you don't have to come to states, and our manager is asking if we could use your wildlife sanctuary for our next Run BTS episode." He said. You were shocked and happy at the same time.

You grabbed a piece of paper to jot down some thing, "That would be perfect! I can reserve the place now. So can I talk to your mana—"

"I didn't call you for business, Y/n." You heard Jimin. He sounded kind of irritated and you felt hurt. You suddenly looked away then to him.

"Ah, sorry." You managed to say.

Through the pixilated screen, Jimin can see that you were taken aback at what he said.

"No, I'm sorry. You were just trying to make time for us and I was so narrow minded to not understand that at first. I'm sorry.." He apologized.

"It's OK. This is so low." You laughed. "Let's not fight about low things in the future, OK?" You asked. Jimin nodded. There was a moment of silence.

"I'm sorry, Jimin." You started. Jimin looked at you. He gave you sweet smile that makes your worries disappear.

"I apologize also, Y/n. By the way, I have to go. I'll update you when we land!" With that, the two of you ended the call.

You laid back on your office chair. You spin so you are now facing your wall-window. You admired the night beauty of Seoul itself.

You looked down and saw people of different ages walking by and different colored cars.