o h o h

"Y/n. Can you pass me the soy sauce?"
Yoongi asked.

Every body went silent then the silence became laughter. Hoseok's laugh topped everyone's laugh and Jin couldn't believe someone ignored his dad joke.

"Come to think of it, today's Christmas night!" Taehyung announced. Every body nodded and took a bite of their food.

"I'm planning to sleep." Y/n answered. Yoongi looked at her and gave her a high five.

"Me too." He said and secretly tugged Y/n's foot with his.

"Well we have to go! Good bye ARMYs and FAMs!" Jungkook bid goodbye to the audience and the Vlive ended. 

You all finished your food with small conversations like what you received last night for Christmas eve, what's your plan for your next comeback, etc.

The time came when every one finished eating. You ordered to much food so you invited the staff to eat with you and Bangtan. Everyone was done eating and was making their way back to the van.

Outside of the restaurant was packed with fans but the idols managed to pass through them to go to the van. They one by one went it and Namjoon came last.

"Do you want to spend the night in our house, Y/n? We can have a movie marathon!" Taehyung invited. You shook your head while smiling. Taehyung's face fell done. Feeling bad, you stood up and went to his seat and hugged him.

"It's not that I don't want to, but you guys have to rest. We have your Run episode shooting tomorrow and you guys even barely slept. So, I'll just stay for a little while and go home, OK?" Taehyung looked at you and nodded.

"Thanks for letting us use your sanctuary, Y/n." Jin started.

"Nab, no problem. I was also scheduled to check on the Lions' health so might as well let you guys come with me." You answered back. Jin gave you a cocky flying kiss and you pretended to catch it and placed it in your heart. The boys laughed and started small conversations that filled up the van.

The boys were currently sleeping. All of them, but you. You looked out the window and thought about your mission.

With their brotherly love, I'm sure no one wants to leave. What if I just go alone? A hundred years alone though...

"A penny for your thoughts?" You were startled by Yoongi. Yoongi mumbled a story and faced you. The two of you are seating together so he averted his body towards you to listen.

You gave him a smile and tried to think of a quick reason, "Ah, it's nothing. I was just concerned by the lions. It's been a long time since I checked them." Yoongi nodded and held your hand. Giving him a smile, he started playing with your hand just how he played with yours since 1st grade.

"Did you tell the boys that we actually met years ago?" You asked. Yoongi shook his head before looking at you.

"Do you want to tell them later?" He asked.

"It's up to you.."

The ride was long but it has come to an end. The driver opened the window that separates the back part and the front part to wake the boys up.

The boys woke up easily except for Jungkook. "Can you wake him up, Y/n? I'll start heading back to prepare some snacks, Ok?" Jin plead. He was the last one to go since the rest ran inside because Jimin and the rest played tag.

Jin now left and it's just you and Jungkook in the van. "Hey, Jungkook. Wake up." But whatever you do, he wasn't waking up.

Hmm..you thought.

You brought both of your arms near his chest and twisted his nipple. Jungkook opened his eyes while laughing.

You started tickling him "You better get up or else I'm going to tickle you mo—"

Jungkook held both of your hands forcefully placed you under him. He is now hovering you.

Inside the van was hot because all the doors was closed. Jungkook's sweat trickled down his face then to yours. You didn't find it disgusting though, you found it hot.

Jungkook leaned in for a kiss and you didn't stop him. The two of you closed your eyes and felt the kiss deepen. Jungkook changed angles to get a better sweet taste of your mouth.

Jungkook's hand went under your back as you arched to give him access. He pulled you closer to him and both of your chest are now in contact.

Jungkook kissed you deeper with lust and need. You felt him bite your lip and you released a soft moan, making him smirk through the kiss.

The two of you pulled away and looked at each other in the eye. You gave him a smile and he did too. Jungkook gave you a peck on the lips and you knew he was teasing.

You brought your hand towards the back of his head and pulled him in for another kiss. Jungkook seemed surprised but easily responded.

There was a knock on the window and the two of you stopped. Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw his manager was the one knocking

"Quick. Act like we're looking for your phone." You nodded and acted like the two of you were looking for your phone.

The manager opened the door and saw the two of you sweating while looking for something. "What are you guys looking for?"

"I dropped my phone somewhere in the van." Which is entirely true, you just realized it when you were acting like you were looking for it.

"Look at the two of you! You two are sweating! Jin told me that you are waling Jungkook up but I forgot to tell him that the door can't be opened from the inside so I came back. My deepest apologies, Y/n." He apologized and bowed. Jungkook looked at you and gave you a wink.

"Nah, It's OK. But can you please look for my phone? I know I dropped it here in the van. I don't know if it went under the seats or something." You requested. Their manager nodded and you and Jungkook left the van.

The two of you felt the cold breeze. Jungkook moved closer and snaked an arm around your shoulder. You looked at him and gave him a smile while the two of you enter the house.

But Bangtan lives in a high-end apartment, it's impossible that no one witnessed this.

Then there was a girl who saw you walking with Jungkook's arm on your shoulder. Owning a fan account of Jungkook and a loyal shipper of Y/n x Jungkook, she screamed silently and recorded what she saw.

She posted the video in Instagram and Twitter with a long caption and within a matter of seconds, there was hundred thousands of retweets, likes and comments.

[random username here] : I went back to my dad's rest-house but saw this instead when I went to the balcony! @ 방탄 소년단 Maknae, Jeon Jungkook and @ Lee Y/n (this is your Instagram and Twitter name) in close contact! What do you say about this Hobi-oppa?