c h i c k e n

Y/n arrived at the airport. She looked around her to see numerous of people waiting for Bangtan.

"Never mind, I'm not going out." Y/n retreated. She grabbed her Starbucks coffee and took a sip. She stayed inside the van where Bangtan are to ride parked in front of the airport

You thought about the whole scenario here.

•None of the production workers your dating every single one of them.
•The public knows you're dating Hoseok.
• You're dating every single one of them.

It looks surreal and once a word goes out, theres gonna be a shit ton of judging waiting to happen.

It's only for 6 months. You thought. And you were sad. Somehow, you wanted the attention. You wanted the Love

Looking outside the window, you noticed that the fans were much wilder than before. You were starting to get worried of what possibly might happen.

The driver is talking to someone through their small microphone thingy clasped to their suits. You heard the cheers got louder and louder. Then you saw them.

You couldn't wait any longer and you went out of the van. Once the fans saw you, they screamed and cheered.

The boys looked at your direction and saw you running towards them. Jimin, being the childish one, ran halfway towards you and hugged you.

"AaahhhhhhhHHH!!" Screams were heard and thousands of camera flashes illuminated the whole area.

"I missed you sooooo much!" He said. He tightened the hug and he started swaying from side to side and you followed.

The two of you stopped when both of you realized that public knows that only you and Hoseok were dating. The two of you separated the hug and you ran towards Hoseok.

"Babyy.." He said while hugging you tighter. Camera flashes did their job once more and the fans screamed.

"I missed you.." He huskily whispered. You felt chills and started to blush. The fans seem to notice your blush and their cheers roared louder.

So you hid yourself on Hoseok's neck and giggled. Hoseok shook his head, smiling.

The eight of you went inside the van and you sat beside Hoseok. Once everyone was set, the vehicle left.

There was only one driver and and there was a small door that separates the driver's seat and the shotgun seat to the ones seating at the back.

Namjoon closed that small window and everything that happens there can't be heard by the driver.

"We missed you so much, Y/n!" Taehyung shouted. The whole group laughed at his sudden outburst and you guys found it cute.

"Congratulations! You got a Billboard Award!" The car was filled with a round of applause. "Are you guys tired or anything?" You asked.

They looked at you and shook their heads. "Why?" Namjoon asked.

"I wanted to invite you guys for dinner! My treat as a congratulatory gift."

"I want chicken!" Jungkook pleaded. The youngest gave you the sweetest of smile that you could never refuse.

"Chicken it is, Kookie." You said and crinkled your nose to act sweet. Jungkook sent you a finger heart and the guys found it cute so they laughed.

You opened the small opening to the driver. "Lee Chicken Place please!" You asked. The man nodded amd made a U-turn. You closed the window again and looked at the boys.