s a n c t u a r y 2 + Important note

"1,2, Hello we are," Namjoon started.

"BTS!"

"Where are we today?" Hoseok asked.

"We're at Lee Wildlife Sanctuary!" The seven boys clapped their hands.

There are two 4x4 Jeeps. One car consists of 4 riders. You hopped on one of the Jeep and look around. You were standing at the back part of the jeep and was admiring the view of the terrains.

Hoseok hopped on to and put an arm around your waist, "I'll be with my girlfriend."

Since the cameras were rolling, you and Hoseok can keep on the relationship but they boys should know their boundaries.

The remaining six guys pulled sticks on which jeep they are ride.

While the rest are playing, you and Hoseok decided to half a small talk, "How did you spend your Christmas, Y/n?"

"I mean, better with you guys but it was good enough. My mom's bragging about her new book and dad's just riding with her during dinner."

Hoseok gave you a small chuckle and played with your hand, "I don't even know if I can go through the whole episode."

"Nah, you'll be fine. We have experts here and I own this sanctuary—animals obey me." Hoseok laughed and you smiled. He was now caressing your fingers and your cuticles and you found it cute.

"How where you some kind of friends with the lion earlier? Is that a robot?" You gave Hoseok a small laugh at his question.

You shook your head, "he knew me for a long time and as I said earlier, he doesn't feel comfortable to any animal's presence—I'm his mother now."

"Y/n!!" A voice exclaimed behind you. You turned to see who it was and it was Jimin. He was getting on the jeep together with Yoongi.

"So, you guys are riding with us?" Hoseok asked. The boys nodded.

Yoongi took a seat on the back and was looking for seat belts, "where the seat belts?

You smirked at him—which he found scary, "there's no seat belts, Yoongi. This is a safari adventure. Feel the rocks."

"Feel your family." Jimin teased. The rest of you laughed and Yoongi chuckled.

"I'll be taking the wheel." You announced and hopped on the driver's seat.

||-----||

Hi, guys...

I don't know about this book but I WANT TO CONTINUE IT. It's just that, I lost the thing for seven guys sharing a girl. I want some thrill. I want some drama. But i think it's too late to change the plot.

So please give me about 3 weeks to think of a way and I'll update a chapter. I need to find some inspiration. If you ever get bored, I have other stories that can kill boredom and I will update either every night or every other night.

Here's why I want to put this on hold,

I don't want to just go on the story without a proper plot. It's seems so unrealistic to just set you off with someone right away and that's the tea.

This book has over 30 chapters and there's a lack of romance in it. I don't know what to write honestly. It's because I don't want this story to escalate REALLY QUICKLY.

Like, in real life, would you actually fuck a boy without knowing them first? That's the whole point of this story and I think it's getting a little boring.

i'm sorry for all those who's been waiting for an update but I don't want to make this book worse than it is.

I'm so sorry..