romeo and juilet pt. 2

after coffee, sherlock and john exchanged numbers and agreed on a second date. they talked for hours before finally deciding it was time to stop their conversation before it got too late. they both left with smiles on their face as they went the opposite directions.

the following wednesday, they met for another date at the local diner. everything was set aside form their families and they were just them. they ate then they both agreed to walk around a bit. sherlock ended up walking john all the way back home even though he drove to the dinner. they scheduled another date for saturday, then sherlock gave john a goodnight kiss, causing the boy to get flustered and trip over his feet, stumbling into the house.

john closed the door, leaning against it and taking a deep breath in. "who was that boy?" his mother's voice asked.

john's body snapped into place, standing up straight as he looked at his mother. "just someone." he said and glanced at the hardwood floor.

"john." his mother said, walking closer to him. "you know i'm fine with you being gay." she assured him. 

john looked up and made eye contact with her. "i know," he sighed. "i just know you won't approve of who i'm... seeing." he admitted. "especially dad." he muttered under his breath.

"we'll see about that." she said and gave her son a wink before walking back into the living room.

john let out a breath of relief then went up to his room, closing the door and locking it before he changed and laid in bed, not being able to get sherlock off his mind.

saturday was a bit different. but it was a good different. sherlock invited john over to the holmes manor and they watched a movie in their personal home cinema. it was nice, except for the spacing between the seats. eventually during the movie, john got up and went to sherlock, sitting in his lap before turning his attention back to the movie. during the rest of the movie, john shifted the way he was sitting a bit. then he felt something poking at his thigh and he knew exactly what it was. after thinking for a few minutes, he looked up at the brunette who was trying so very hard to keep his focus on the movie, but john saw in his eyes that he was just longing for his built up tension to be released. so, john stood up and then straddled sherlock's lap, kissing him deeply. sherlock kissed back hungrily, pulling the boy closer to him.

john stayed over that night. it was a very eventful night, to say the least. sherlock was thankful his parents were out of town and none of the maids were supposed to work.

they continued their relationship for months, keeping in undercover from their parents pretty well. only their closest friends knew which were irene and greg and molly. the weeks sherlock's parents left for business was when he invited everyone over and they just hung out. the smoked a bit and sometimes they got hammered, but it was all good fun. everyone was distracted in the cinema so john and sherlock were able to sneak out and go up to sherlock's room.

the next day, john stayed over. in the morning, everyone was gone so sherlock drove john home to get some clothes then they went back to the holmes manor and sherlock made them breakfast while john took a shower.

"smells good." john said with a smile as he walked into the kitchen. "looks good, too." he hummed as he eyed over sherlock's bare top.

sherlock turned and looked at the boy. "hope you like omelettes." he said then turned back to the stove.

john walked up behind sherlock and hugged him, getting on his tipi toes and peeking over sherlock's shoulder. "hurry up," john muttered into sherlock's shoulder. "i'm hungry."

sherlock chuckled and placed the omelette from the pan on a plate, turning the stove off.  "just a sec. go sit." sherlock said then went over to where he placed the plate.