mistletoe

when john was walking back into the kitchen, sherlock grabbed him but the wrist, pulling him to his chest. he smiled down at his doctor, pointing up. "you're under it so you owe me something."

john looked up, smiling, shaking his head. "this is the third time you've pulled me under here tonight."

"what can i say? i enjoy your kisses."

john scoffed, rolling his eyes. "you are a ridiculous man."

sherlock chuckled. "i know."

"but you're my ridiculous man." john said softly before pressing a sweet kiss to his detective's lips. he pulled away, patting sherlock's hip. "now, hudders has been waiting to hear you play. and put those antlers on."

sherlock grinned. "of course, captain." he shot john a wink before walking to his chair and picking up the antlers that had been set on his violin. he picked them up, turning to john and watched the doctor raise a bow giving him the if-you-don't-do-this-you-don't-get-me-in-bed-tonight look. sherlock sighed, putting the antlers on top his head, getting a cheer from mrs. hudson along with greg and a nod from john.

"what first?" sherlock asked as he picked up his violin and bow.

"we wish you a merry christmas." mrs. hudson said with a smile. "it's always my favorite."

sherlock brought his violin to his chin, smiling at john as he started to play.

a/n; short, i know. sorry. holidays fucking suck for me, but so does my whole life.

happy holidays!

-mal