What is this?

There's a voice in my head. I mean, not literally that kind of voice of the movies which says "kill them, kill all of them". No. It's just... a voice. It's narrating all the things I do, very similar to the storyteller of a book.

This was an idea of my psychologist. Two years ago -I think- I told him about it. He answered saying that writing what the voice says may help me. During a complete week I did it, and at next session I brought that notebook, with the stupid 15 years old girl's thoughts. The problem is that I wrote too much: I liked the idea, I felt like I was being heard by someone, although it was just a lie, my lie. I'm not sure if he read all the sheets, maybe for him it was boring (after all, it was just a girl's life diary), or there was nothing that could serve. I just know I was so worried about someone else read my notebook, that I have to keep it hidden, and after I cut each sheet into little pieces, that way nobody would be able to read it.

If I saw my psychologist today, I would tell him that that notebook was never a life diary, just for pride.

And I'll insist to you: This is not a life diary neither.

I think it was useless. But I think I'm doing something similar, this time two years later .

Author's note

Hey! I just wanted to say that this beautiful cover was made by CottonC12. I couldn't imagine the protagonist in a better way than she. Thanks!

Also I'd like to know what do you think about posting two chapters per day.

As usual, leave your comments!

-A.