Which was your love story some years ago?

This is something really funny. I'm not going to tell details, but there was an age where I had a crush on famous boys. I can mention Justin Bieber, the guys from One Direction, etc.

And of course, I read a lot of fanficts. Between all of the variety of them, there's one in special which is very funny. At that time I have three close friends, who liked these guys too. So, one of my friends had the idea of reading a fanfiction together, 'cause it was inspired in a four guys' band.

It was more or less like this: There are four girls (they were friends, of course), who just ended the school. There was an blank space in each name, so you can put yours (with my friends we decided who was each one, "based" on our personality... despite they were like 6 years older than us).

Ok, when they leave the school, "casually" their parents gave each one a ferrari. Very normal, right? But it was not the only thing a little rare: The girls are going to live in a mansion at L.A. But as in any other fanfict, it starts saying "I'm an ordinary girl" haha.

Well... "casually" (again), four guys who are part of a famous band live at the house next door. Each boy falls in love with one of the girls, inmmediately, and the girls do the same.

One of the girls always gets hurt: a fight, a bullet wound, an allergic reaction, etc... and her boyfriend is always there for rescue hear. One time, she got shot but she decided to call her boyfriend to say "I love you", instead of calling an ambulance. Very intelligent, don't you think? (sarcasm).

Another funny fact is that all the girls fight with their boyfriend at the same time, they get married at the same time, and everything else that always happens in a fanfict, also happens at the same time.

At that time, it was a good story for reading with your friends. Now, if I'm honest, I'd read it again because it makes me laugh.

Author's note

Hi, snowflakes! How are you?

I'm sorry, I know I haven't posted in a long time. It's because I was not liking the course of the story, and I didn't know how continue writing. So, I deleted the parts of the story about the party.

Talking about something else, what do you think about today's chapter? Have you ever read something like this? What did you think about it? Which cliches where there?

If you ask me, I've read a lot of fanfics, and yes, there's a lot of cliches on them, but it isn't completely bad, some of theme are funny, or make the story sweetier.

Vote, comment, and thanks for keep reading Never Mind.

-A.