I like this number

It's the 7th note, and I like this number, so I wanted to talk about something special. I don't know, do you think a number, a season, an age, a name... could make something special?

I have always been a perfectionist. When I started writing this, I tried to make sure that everything was in order to begin. I bought a black ink pen, 'cause I thought would be necessary to have a new pen for writing a new story. It was also difficult to choose a notebook, for the same reason.

A little secret: the "new story" has not started yet.

Also I could tell you that this notebook in specific is not new, actually, there was something written before. But I felt better when I took out those sheets. The words written there were not... nice.

I notice this is not a special topic. Disappointing.

Oh, while I was writing this, I was eating dinner, and I think I just ate a piece of napkin.

You know what, there's a lot of numbers that I like. Let's chill out.

Author's note

Hi everyone! I was thinking about creating a name for those beautiful persons who read my stories. One of my ideas is something like snowflakes, you know, it's related with Antarctica. Leave a comment with your own ideas. I'll be happy to read it. And remember, as usual, leave a comment and vote, help me to improve:)

-A.