Riju is back

~Link's point of view

I thought it was someone else....I might have confused her hair color with mipha....I'm so stupid mipha doesnt have anything to do with lightning...Zelda had punched my arm....I was drooling....oh my lord i am so stupid...

~Riju's point of view

I was just a normal day for me I was training and learning how to protect Gerudo town from harm because alot of monsters have been showing up but then I saw two people walking and one had looked very familiar to me...oh it was Zelda that's her name...but I wonder who was the other girl...I was on my way back home when I saw a part of the Yiga clan in disguise so I struck my lightning and they barely survived I guess it just means I need more practice. I was about to go to mom when I saw some guests and then I saw one of the girls drooling...was I that attractive? Mom had introduced me to Link apparently the girl who was drooling because of me was actually a guy...why are my cheeks so red I barely know this guy. To make it worse he is about to get married....I mean he was cute and all but I only want to make a new friend out of this nothing more. I have heard his tragic story about his dead lover and I couldnt feel any more worse than I am already feeling...

~Them talking point of view

Why dont you show Link around Riju. Lady Urbosa asks

Ummmm sure why not?

0///////////0. Link blushes

Zelda punches Link on the arm again

Excuse me I need to talk to my fiance
Zelda says with an annoyed tone

Yes my love? Link asked

Dont play stupid I can clearly see how  you look at Urbosa's daughter she seems very slutty to me

Dont talk about her that way that is rude Zelda!

Uh huh the only thing that is rude right now is that your staring at other girls when your engaged to someone else!!!

I wasnt staring at her!

Mhm I see the same look in your eyes....when you were in love with mipha...

Dont talk about her ever!

*sighs* fine