Thing 1 and Thing 2

I made it home and locked my door, I didn't want to deal with him or anyone. I knew if I had stayed there more, I would've said something that I would regret. To think that we could actually work, stupid Elijah.

"Dani."

"Go away."

"Please open."

"No, go back to your new girl."

"When you're ready to hear me, I'll be in my room."

"You're gonna wait a long time." I said as I heard him sighed.

And he waited, at home we didn't talk, he gave me my space. At school he sat with Aaron and Tyler.

The new girl sat with them, Jojo and Bri were not happy, they wanted to rip her head off.

"Thing one, look who also goes here."

"Woohoo."

They made their way to our table and sat with us.

"Aren't you Harmony and Grayson?" I asked.

"She remembered us, I need a moment." Grayson faked a sniffle.

"Are you guys stalking me?"

"No, we may or may not have gotten expelled." Harmony said.

"How?" Bri asked.

"We played pranks on the principal and he did not find them funny." Grayson answered.

"So our parents decided to changed us to the school they went, and here we are." Harmony added.

"Good luck with your pranks, principal hates them." Jojo said to them.

"We're gonna stop the pranks for a while, then on graduation day we will." Grayson smirked.

............

It's been two weeks and I still haven't talked to Elijah, I miss him. I was in my balcony deep in thought, when I felt two arms wrapped around my waist.

"I miss you." He said while burying his face on the crook of my neck.

"Then why did you ignored me."

"I promise it's not what it looks like." He turned me around.

"Then talk." I went to sit on my bed.

"Cara, she was my first girlfriend, my first time, she was my best friend."

"That's not making me feel better, if anything I want to kill her."

"Don't worry, as I was saying, we were together when we were sixteen. Lasted two months, then she broke up with me."

"So you still like her? I mean you have to, she was your first with everything and you were so happy with her when I saw you both in the hall and the ice cream place." Tears started to fall.

He sat next to me and wiped my tears, "I was just happy to see her, I'm sorry that I made you feel like that."

"So what are you now?" I sobbed.

"Just old friends catching up, besides she's into girls, that was the real reason why she broke up with me. She was just afraid to tell everyone, including me. So dating me was her trying to prove that she wasn't gay."

"Ahh."

"I really really like you, Dani. I'm sorry." 

"I like you too, tool." I giggled.

He pulled me into a sweet kiss, which turned passionate, we both fell on my bed, he was on top of me never breaking the kiss. It was getting heated, he made his way to my neck which caused me to moan.

His hands started to roam my body, then I felt something poking my leg. "uhm, Elijah."

"Sorry, got a little excited." He said covering his manhood. "I'll see you later, I need to take care of this." He made a run. I just laughed.

I text everyone to let them know that everything was good. They all wanted to shove stuff in Elijah's private area. I put my phone on my nightstand, my friends are crazy. I saw Elijah walk towards me, he sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"All good?"

"Yep, your fault for being so sexy." He said making me chuckle.

"Not my fault you're horny."

"Again, your fault for being so sexy and making me want to rip your clothes off, right now." He smirked.

"Does it hurt?"

"The first time, yeah."

"How many girls have you been with?"

"Cara and Mara." I laughed at the fact both sounded alike.

"Well, you have a thing for names ending in ara." I giggled some more. He just laughed.  "You're not in a rush right?"

"It's okay, there's no rush. When you're ready we will, for now I just want to enjoy my beautiful girlfriend." He told me before pulling me into a kiss.

"Girlfriend?" I said against his lips.

"Will you be officially mine?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"Good, you're mine now, princess."

"All yours." I pecked his lips then Snuggled to him.