Ice Cream Fight

A week went by. Elijah asked me if I wanted to meet Cara, I wanted to say no, but this is Elijah he freaking convinced me.

"I hate you."

"Hate you too." He pinched my cheeks.

.........

We went to her house for lunch.

"So glad you came, Eli." She hugged him. "And you too, Danielle." She hugged me.

"I can see why he's drooling over you." She said with a smirk.

"Eyes off her." He said as he stood in front of me. I just chuckled.

"Don't worry, she's all yours." She chuckled.

We got to talk, and she was actually nice. They shared memories, I just heard them. I didn't talk when they did. But overall, it turned out to be a nice day.

After talking and eating. Elijah took me for some ice cream, he asked Cara to come, but she said she was busy.

"Thanks for giving her a chance."

"No problem, Eli." I said while batting my eyelashes.

"Really?" He gave me a look.

"Don't worry, I think that nickname is lame."

"Awe, are we still jelly?"

"No, but your name is not that long, tell her to stop shortening." I rolled my eyes.

"She's not into me, she likes girls. And she's used to calling me Eli."

"Yeah well, bite me." I told told him. He got up and bit my lower lip.

"Wanna try my ice cream?" I asked.

"I'm good with mine."

"Oh well, You're missing out."

"You have something on your nose?" He said.

"What-" Elijah rubbed ice cream on my nose.

"Well, You have something here." I smashed ice cream all over his face.

Let's just say, we were human ice cream. We left the ice cream place and went home to get clean.

"Somehow We always end up in food fight." I giggled.

"I blame you."

"Hey, you started the ice cream one." I retorted.

"No shame." He smirked. I pulled him into a kiss.

A month went by. Things were the same.

I went to look for Elijah, and he was on his balcony deep in thought. I wrapped my arms around his waist, he put his hands over mine.

"What's wrong?"

"Today is the day that my Father died."

"I'm sorry."

"Thanks." He whispered. He turned around and gave me a kiss.

"Do you mind if I spend this day alone?"

"Take your time, I'll be here all day." I smiled.

"Thanks, princess." He pulled me into a kiss.

"Welcome." I said before leaving.

I decided to call my friends to spend the day at the pool.

"So, was it huge?" Bri asked.

"Ohh, you guys decided to explore." Jojo chimed in

"They grow up so fast." Harmony faked a sniffle.

"How was exploring?" Lana asked.

"I bet it was awesome." Sasha added.

"I'm so changing friends. I just saw his package through his sweatpants and it was huge, and we haven't explored. I'm a bit scared to jump to the next level."

"Did you guys do it?"

"Well, it was a crazy romantic night, flowers and churros and a naked Aaron." Bri smirked.

"Mine was filled with donuts and a very crazy naked Tyler." Jojo smirked too.

"Grayson is taking his time, and I'm okay with it." Sasha said.

"I'm cool being single." Lana chimed in.

"And you Harmony?" I asked.

She was quiet, and she started fidgeting in her spot.

"You okay?"

"I don't like guys." She sighed.

"And you're just telling us this because?" Bri asked.

"Cause I was afraid you all would look at me differently."

"You're still our Harmony." We all hugged her.

"So any girl?" Jojo asked.

"Yes, but she's mad cause I've been keeping her in secret."

"And who's the girl?" I asked her.

"Cara."

"I say you tell your parents and then work things with Cara, I'm sure they will understand." I said.

"They already know, and they are okay. It's just she's the first girl I've been with, and I don't know how will people react to see us together."

"Well, you're a twit, it doesn't matter what people think, you go over to her house give her the biggest kiss you can, and shout out to the world you're with Cara." Jojo told her.

"If you keep her a secret, you will lose her, and be very unhappy, so got to her house now." Bri said to her.

"You're right, I freaking like Cara, later putas." She said before making a run.

"I'm exhausted."

"Should we go see how Cara and Harmony Drama will go?" Lana asked.

"Hell yeah!" We all got up and went there.

Twenty minutes later we made it to her house, just in time to see Harmony throwing herself at Cara in the front door.

"I freaking like you, and I will tell everyone." Harmony said as she gave her a kiss. Cara smiled at her.

"Awwww." We said in unison.

"Really?" Cara asked.

"We wanted to see you two finally making up, now we will go, I bet you two want some alone time." I said and they all just chuckled.

Eventually they all left and I went to my room to take a shower then took a nap. A few hours later I woke up to find Elijah sleeping next to me. He had a few tears on his cheeks, I wiped them then he started to slowly open his eyes.

"Hey sleepy head." I said while caressing his face.

"Hey." He whispered.

"How are you?"

"I'm okay, this day is hard for me." He sighed.

"I'm here for you now." I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thanks." He kissed my forehead. "You're the only one who truly understands me, always there even when I'm a tool. You Dani are someone who drives me crazy in a good way."

"I'm crazy about you." He placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I just smiled at all his beautiful words.

"I love you." He said while interlacing our fingers.

I froze at those words