Pool Party & Happy Birthday, Elijah

Today was Elijah's birthday, I decided to get him a picture of us in a portrait along with a necklace with his initial and on the back it had engraved 'I love you'.

I went to his room and landed on top of him.

"Wakey wakey."

"No." He groan.

"Wake up birthday boy." I started to kiss his neck.

He grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss.

"Happy birthday, babe. I love you so much."

"Thanks, beautiful. I love you more." He caressed my face.

"Now get up, we're making cookies and cupcakes."

"Is the birthday boy allowed to sleep."

"Nope, you're helping me." I said while getting off of him.

"Alright let me do my morning routine." He said in a husky voice.

"Okay."  I went to the kitchen and had everything ready.

"Okay, so where do we start?" Elijah asked.

"First I want to give you your presents."

"You didn't have to."

"But I wanted, so happy birthday." I said while giving him his presents.

He opened it and smiled when he saw the picture, then when he saw the necklace engraved he was smiling even more.

"I love them." He pulled me into a kiss.

He put the necklace on and then went to his room and put the portrait on his desk.

"Pancakes?" I asked.

"Read my mind."

"Good, eat up, you're gonna need the energy for all the cookies and cupcakes we're gonna make." I said with a grin.

"The things I do for you." He sighed.

"I'll make it up to you." I gave him a kiss on his cheek, except.

"Really?"

"It was a must." Yup, I put maple syrup all over my lips and kissed his cheeks.

"Oh look." He said putting syrup on my nose.

"Well." I just shoved all my pancakes on his face followed by syrup on his hair. He did the same with me.

"I don't think we should be allowed to touch food, at least not near each other." We both laughed.

"Let's clean our faces and then proceed to do the cookies and cupcakes." I said.

"We have syrup on our hairs, it will get sticky." He retorted.

"Eh, I dare you to go a few hours without worrying about your precious hair."

"What do I get out of this dare." He said.

"How about we shower together." I suggest.

"So a few hours, I can make it."

"Only you, Elijah." I chuckled.

After making the cookies, and cupcakes everything was in the oven, Elijah couldn't help himself and decided to throw flour on my head, I threw eggs on his.

"Eggs are sticky." I laughed.

"Let's see." He threw eggs in my head.

"How does becoming vampires sound, less messier." I said as he laughed.

"I'll bite your neck." He said while pulling me closer to him.

"Now we're in need of a shower."

"Well, someone promised me a shower together." He said with a smirk.

"Yes I did, now let's go before I change my mind."He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

Finally we made it to his bathroom, before I knew it his clothes were off, damn. I followed suit. He placed me on the counter and licked the girls. He says he. Enjoys this area a lot.  We explored a lot.

We got ready and when we got out of his bedroom, our friends were there waiting in the living room.

"I take it you two had an amazing time?" Aaron smirked.

"Dani gave you her cherry, for your birthday." Jojo said.

"No and no, but we did explore." Elijah said with a big smirk.

We started to decorate, Elijah fell asleep on the couch. Gotta love his lazy ass.

Hours went by and everything was perfect. I went to wake Elijah, but he was already up. "So, do you like it?"

He went outside "this looks amazing, we did an amazing job." He said.

"We?" I gave him a weird look.

"Shh, let me have my moment." He said making me laugh.

People started to arrive and the place was packed, people were having a good time, Elijah was laughing with his friends.

"Elijah, I've missed you." A girl said while hugging him.

"Hey, holly." He said nonchalant.

"You look amazing, happy birthday." She gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Ugh, stupid puta. I didn't want to create a scene, so I went to grab a beer, I don't drink but I'll make an exception tonight.

Meanwhile Jojo and Bri were going nuts. "I like big Butts and I cannot lie."

"Take it, bri."

"Your other brothers can't deny." Bri was shaking her butt, actually both of them were.

Guys were whistling to them, and that was Aaron and Tyler's cue to throw them over their shoulders and drag them out of there.

After a few beers and by few I mean seven, I was more there than here. I went to dance on a table, I had no idea what I was doing, but I heard guys whistling. It was getting hot so I took my shirt off leaving me in a bra and a skirt.

"Woo-hoo." Jojo yelled.

"Take it all." Bri yelled.

"Uhm, Elijah, isn't that Dani going wild." Grayson said to him.

"What the hell!"

He walked towards me "Dani, get down."

"Nope, I'm having fun,  go over to your stupid friend with period hair." I said while dancing.

"Dani, take off your skirt." Some random dude yelled.

"That's it." Elijah said angry. He grabbed me before I could take my skirt off. He took me to his room and put me in bed.

"Take me Elijah, I'm all yours." I whispered in his ear. 

"Not in this state." He took off my skirt and put me in one of his shirt, and before I knew it I fell asleep.

"Oh Dani, why did you drink so much." He sighed.