introduction

The day when that red tube of lipstick fell out of her pocket to my feet is one I'll never forget.

I was walking down the street on a calm night. The night sky was lit with beautiful stars, and not a single cloud was in sight. And then suddenly, everything changed.

I heard yelling, and I turned around to see two people dressed in black running towards me. My mind told me to run, but my feet refused to move. So I just stood there as they got closer to me.

They were fast, and they glanced at me in what felt like a second that went in slow motion. One winked at me, and their eyes sparkled. At least, I hope it wasn't my imagination. The other one opened their mouth slightly. The red lip stick they wore made they teeth almost perfectly white in the dark surroundings amongst us.

Then within a blink of an eye, they were gone. I look down once I felt something hit my toe, and it almost looked like a bullet. But, I knew it wasn't.

I bent down to pick it up, and I learned it was a lipstick tube. A tube of red lipstick.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Sometimes I wonder what is so attractive about bad boys. Or even what's so appealing about someone who is mysterious.

It all leads back to wanting to know what makes them so . . . different . . . from everybody else. And when I try to pull away, I only get drawn in further.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Welcome to Red Lipstick, and I do hope you enjoy this book!

Stay beautiful my little roses, baiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~!

~DramaQueen💜