0.0 - ѕтυcĸ wιтн тнe dιcĸнead

0.0 » aѕнтon - ѕтυcĸ wιтн тнe dιcĸнead

walk to my locker. A month at this school and all I can say is that it's alright. I mean I've made a friend or two, but I'm okay with those two friends. I don't need a lot of friends. "Fucking, stupid locker," I mumble as I slam the side of my fist on it.

"Calm down buttercup," I turn my head and see Calum walking up with me with Michael right behind him. Calum comes up to my locker, pushing to the side a bit. Bringing the lock up and pulling. The dark blue locker opens perfectly. I scoff, shaking my head as I grab my notebook. "Don't be jealous Ashton."

I roll my eyes, smiling a bit. I slam my locker shut. I hug my books as we begin to walk down the corridor. Michael and Calum begin to talk about Halloween and I thought that was only an American thing, but I guess not. "So I was thinking, we should throw a Halloween Party at Ashton's house,"

I nod and then realise they said my house. "Wait, why my house?" I ask as we turn the corridor.

"Well because, you live alone," Calum shrugs. I think about it. Maybe we can throw a Halloween Party. I mean fetching for candy sounds childish and a Halloween party with high school students sounds better. I do live alone, so there's no need to worry about my parents--

Someone bumps into me, causing the books in my arms, to slide and scatter all over the floor. "Shit," I mumble.

"Watch where you're going," the voice says. Sound Australian. I've come to realise that many Australian's move here. I scoff and roll my eyes and begin to pick up my books.

"Watch where you're going," I mimic. Calum laughs and Michael muffles his laugh. I chuckle, smiling as I pick up my books. "Who was that guy either way."

"Luke Hemmings. School's bad boy and usually in a cliche book, they'd say, stay away from him, but I mean, I don't think you actually will be able to stay away from him," Michael says. I frown and shake my head. "I mean it's kind of hard, ya'know. Luke finds his ways ya'know." 

Michael wiggles his eyebrows and I shake my head.  "Not in a million chance will I ever be with Luke. He sounds like a fucking dick," I tell them with honesty.

Calum and Michael nod their heads. "Oh yeah, he is a fucking dick. Trust us, when we tell you this," Calum says.

"So what are doing after school Ashton," Michael asks as we walk into Songwriting slash Music class. I shrug my shoulders. I really don't do anything after school, besides go home, do my homework, make dinner, go on social networks and talk with my family, but that's about it.

"Nothing. I think we've all come to know that I don't do anything after school Michael. I live by myself-- now that I think about it, I need a job," I tell myself. I can't keep having my mum send me money, I have to find a way to pay for the house too.

"Well Calum and I work at the cinema. I'm sure you could get a job there," Michael suggests. I nod my head.

"Yeah, that seems like a good idea," I tell them. "I'll go apply later on today. You guys wanna go eat somewhere after school today? I'm in the mood for a burger and fries."

Calum and Michael nod their heads. Students start to pile into the classroom, taking seats as the bell rings. We talk among ourselves, waiting for Mrs Johnson to come in. 

"Alright class. Sorry I'm late, I had a bit of a teachers meeting the teacher lounge," Mrs Johnson says. She claps her hands together. "Alright today we are starting projects and I know usually during a project you get to choose your partners, but I decided this time that I'd choose them for you. I want you to get to know different people. These aren't due 'till the first week of December. There will be one group of three, considering there are an odd number of people. So I will call out your name and your partner's name."