1.0

dedication; larry_lashton b/c her stories are great and she has me reading chashing ashton again and rags meet rich b/c that was a very sad story. :(

1.0 » luke

I had to do it today or else I wouldn't do it later. I had broken up with Aleisha and boy she was not happy about it. I may or may have not gotten a fine China plate thrown at me, but in the end it was all worth it. Of course I had to get stitches on the side of my face, but like I said it was all worth it.

Walking down the corridor of the place I call hell, I notice Ashton, staring at some drawing the art kids drew. His should be up there. Standing next to him, I look at the drawings. I see A portrait of Ashton, Calum, Evelyn.... me? Dafuq? Who in the living world drew a portrait of me?

"Hey Princess," I say, putting my hand on his shoulders. 

"Hey, look," he points to the drawing of me.

"Yeah I noticed. Whoever did that did a very good job," I tell him.

"Do you like it?" Ashton asks. I nod my head, smiling. "Good. Because I drew it."

I look down at him. "You drew it Princess?"

He flushes red. "Don't call me that. Makes me sound like a girl--and yes I did draw and of Evelyn too. Michael drew me in colour and Calum in black and white," Ashton says. I look at the drawings, noticing that he indeed is up there.

"Damn that's a hot picture of you Princess," I tell him. He smacks my arm and we begin to walk to Songwriting class.

» ashton

Throughout the whole day Luke and I stole glances at each other, our faces flushing every time we caught each other staring at each other. it was nearing to Thanksgiving and my mum was coming over in about two weeks and I can't wait. I heard about Luke breaking up with Aleisha and I was surprised to hear about that. I didn't think he'd actually do it, but he did.

It was during lunch when Aleisha had came up to me, her nails scratching me across the face, I don't know why, but she started yelling at me how I took her boyfriend away and she told everyone how a faggot I was, but I mean most people knew that already. I didn't feel like arguing, but Evelyn sure did feel like it, so she stood up for me, saying how much of a slut Aleisha is for sleeping around while dating Luke and something about having an STD that made Aleisha stomp out of the canteen. I couldn't contain my laughter during the time because I found it hilarious.

Right now I'm ordering the plane tickets for my siblings, so that my mum won't have to pay a lot. I send her an email with the receipt. I put them under her name, so that there won't be a hassle at the airport.

Today Luke had asked me on a date for today and of course I accepted, so here I am, waiting for him to come, he said to meet him here, so I had Michael drop me off. He said I didn't have to dress fancy, so I dressed in what I usual wear. A black and red plaid shirt, black jeans, and high-top black converse and a red bandana. I flip through menu, trying to look for something.

I sigh, checking the time. Luke was suppose to be here thirty minutes ago. Did he stand me up? I take a sip of my coke. Maybe I should just leave. As I'm about to ask for the check, Luke rushed over to the booth I'm sitting at. He runs his hand through his blonde hair, trying to fix it. I stare at him as he takes a seat across from me. He picks up the menu, looking through it as if he didn't just come late. 

"So what are you ordering," Luke asks, putting the menu down. He looks at me and I frown a bit, leaning back, crossing my arms across my chest. He fixes his his you complete mess shirt. Luke chuckles, "What? What's wrong Pri--"

"What's wrong? Luke your fucking thirty minutes late, almost an hour, not to mention how it looked like you came in looking like you just finished having sex in the back seat of a car, which I'm sure that's what you were doing," I tell her words laced with venom.

Luke rolls his eyes. "Jesus Ashton, I'm only thirty minutes late. Fuck, you seem a little clingy. Damn just like fucking Aleisha," Luke tells me, looking at the menu. "And it doesn't matter what the fuck I was fucking do, so what are you fucking ordering."

He looks up at me. I clench my jaw. "Are you really fucking mad Ashton? It's not like we're dating or anything, just let it go, fucking hell," he chuckles, shaking his head.

"You're right we aren't dating," I say, slamming my menu against the table. I grabbed a few people's attention. I grab my phone and slide out of the booth. "You can call you fuck buddy. I'm sure you'd rather much enjoy her instead of this thing you called earlier a date."

//

To top off my morning I woke up late, but I didn't feel like going to school today. I'm sure I'm not going to miss anything and I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or something. I'm so caught up with all this bullshit, I can't remember if I started chemo or not. I sigh, taking the blanket with me to the living room. I sniff, rubbing my nose with the back of my hand. I sneeze and rub my nose again. I go into the kitchen to make myself some tea. I wish my mum were here to make me some chicken soup. I take out a mug and kettle, filling it up with water.

Last night I didn't expect Luke to chase after me. I'm positive he went back to his fuck buddy. I sneeze again and I sigh. I hate the flu or whatever the fuck I have. I bet I'm sick because of Luke's bullshit and all is lies. Don't even ask how the hell I got home last night because I don't remember either.

I put the kettle on the stove and turn it on to medium. I sigh and walk back to the living room. I lay down on the couch, wrapping the blanket all around me. I stare at the black TV screen. I close my eyes breathing through my mouth that's opened agape. I just want to sleep and nothing more.

I hear the whistling sound of the kettle and sigh. And now I have to get back up. I stand back up and go over to the kitchen once more. I turn the stove off and grab my mug. I pour the hot water in my mug and set the kettle down on another plate that isn't hot. I grab a honey tea bag and put it in the mug. I walk back to the living room. I would sleep on the kitchen floor, but that would be unsanitary.

I sit down and wait for the flavour to settle in. I wonder what's going on at school. A fire? Maybe a riot. Haha, that would be hilarious. I bring the mug up to my chapped lips and take a drink. I smile as the aroma fills my nostrils.

a/n; hey another chapter. luke's a dick who agrees! *raises hand* well in the book not in real life, he's cute and tall and shy and asdfghjkl. :) this chapter's dedication goes to larry_lashton, because her books are just phenomenal and I love the story--well all of her stories--but I like Presidental War and Friendzoned and Cherry Lips is just fluff. :)

anyways any predictions on what's going to happen? And Ashton's mum's almost abroad! hurray for mama irwin! I'm party of the Anne-Marie fandom and the Liz fandom. just being honest. haha, well sorry this chapter is short, but until next time. :)

also on the sides are the picture or ontop, are the pictures that Ashton and Michael drew. :)

-hemmoxirwiin.xx