0.9 - нalloween parтy

sorry for the last chapter that was really short, I hope this chapter is long enough. :D 

//

0.9 » aѕнтon

It's Friday night and I'm doing nothing on Halloween, well I wouldn't call it nothing actually. "ASHTON! WHERE ARE THE PUNCH BOWLS!" Michael yells. I rub my temple and groan. Luke chuckles and I shoot him an icy glare. I go into the kitchen and take the bowls out. I throw them at Michael. "Thanks babe."

I smile at him and roll my eyes. I go back into the living. My flat is pretty huge if you ask me. I barely realised that I have a first floor. Looks like I keep finding new things. I had to lock my bedroom door cause I don't want anyone touching anything. I go back out into the rather large living room. I look over at Calum who's on his phone texting someone or either on social networks. 

I tense up as I feel someone wrap their arms around me. "It's just me," Luke mumbles. I sigh and relax in his touch. "Are you going to drink?"

I chuckle, shaking my head. "No. I shouldn't be drinking and I'd rather not want to," I tell him. He hums and I look at him and he smiles. I giggle and I hear a snap go off. 

"Awe Lashton is real! OTP right here," Evelyn smiles. She shows us the picture. "You two look at each other as if it were only you two."

"They look in love," Michael says as he looks at the picture. I blush and shake my head.

"I feel offended," Luke says in a fake hurt tone. I shake my head and chuckle. 

//

Red cups everywhere and the party had barely started. My house is going to smell like weed and alcohol and I'm pretty sure it's going to smell like that for a while. I shake my head as I try not to bump into smelly sweaty teenagers. I go into the kitchen to grab a soda or something. I'd rather not drink alcohol because of my situation right now.

I open the refrigerator and take a Coke out. I close the refriderator, turning around Aleisha stands in front of me. "May I help you," I ask, opening my soda.

"I want you to stay out of Luke's and I's relationship. My boyfriend may be hot, but he is certainly not gay you understand," she says getting close to my face. I take a drink of my soda and just shrug my shoulders. I walk away from, going up to the first floor. 

I walk towards the balcony, opening the slide the door open. Walking out, I lean against the railing, watching the beautiful crowded city of London. I sigh, I still can't believe I'm out here, on my own, but what my mother said was right. It's for my own good. I may not be able to run away from the past, but I can sure put it behind me.

"Ash..." I slowly turn my head, seeing Luke. I slightly smile and him, standing up straight. "What are you doing out here?"

I sigh, shrugging my shoulders. "Just thinking honestly," Luke comes closer to me, taking off his jacket it he wraps it around my shoulders and I hadn't even realised that I was shivering. I blush, mumbling a small thank you.

"You aren't thinking about the sickness are you," Luke asks.

I shake my head. I had forgotten about that. "No, I was thinking about other things--"

"STOP!" Luke and I hear someone yell. I grip onto the jacket and walk back inside and quickly make my way down the stairs. I make my way through the crowd and see Michael punching some dude, I don't even know who he is to begin with. 

"Michael," I yell. Michael looks over at me and let's go of the guy. His kneels buckle and I rush towards him, grabbing him before he can fall. "Okay parties over. Everyone go home or find another party to attend to."

Everyone stares at the sense. "Now!" I yell. People begin to file out through the front door and I look over at the guy, who I'm not sure is dead or not.

"I'll place him outside or something," Calum says. I look at Michael who has tears in his eyes.

"Hey don't cry, what's wrong?" I ask him as I make him sit down. Michael doesn't say anything and I look over at Evelyn.

"What happened?" I ask her.

"The guy came onto me, touching me and Michael got furious and starting beating the shit out of him," Evelyn says, her words laced with disgust and a little bit of fear.

"Michael why'd you do that? You could have killed the poor boy," I tell him, rubbing his back.

"I-I'm sorry," Michael chokes out, tears rushing down. "It just reminded me of when my dad use to touch my m-mum a-and--"

Michael breaks down and I pull him into a hug as he cries on my shoulder. Evelyn's eyes go soft and she takes a seat next to Michael. She puts her hand on his thigh, creating a bit friction on it and not in a sexual way. "Michael I'm fine," Evelyn says.

Michael looks over at Evelyn and hugs her, mumbling words to her as her eyes water up. "Why don't you two stay in the guest room upstairs and Calum on the ground floor and Luke can either go home or sleep on the couch,"

"Hey! No fair, what if I wanted to cuddle with you," Luke pouts and gosh him and his pouting face is so cute.

I chuckle, "Joking Luke," I tell him. His eye light up and I sigh. What am I going to do with the boy.

//

Luke and I currently lay on my bed. Limbs all tangled up, neither of us caring to pick up the shit around the flat. Luke has his fingers tangled in my hair as my head is nuzzled up in the crook of his neck. The only source of light is the moon that shines through the blinds of the window, but I like it like this. I can hear his heart beat and it a beautiful sound.

"Ashton... Do... Do you think they can fix what's wrong with you," Luke whispers, afraid someone might here us.

"To be honest Luke, I don't know," I tell him, trying my best not to lie in a situation like this.

"But you can get help right? And they can take the sickness away,"

"Of course I'm going help Luke and yeah they might be able to do that, but we can't be entirely sure," I softly speak.

"How can you be so calm with all of this? Aren't you afraid of dying," he asks me.

"If I'm being completely honest, I am afraid of dying. I'm afraid to leave all of those who I love and those who love me. I'm scared to death, but I try not to let it take over me. I try not to let it show, so that people will think I'm brave,"

"You are brave, because you're dealing with all of this and I know you're going to get better," Luke mumbles against my hair. I feel his lips against my skin. "G'night my Princess."

I smile, closing my eyes. "Good night my Prince,"

a/n: awe fluff. i'm so sorry i haven't updated this in like a month or so and if i'm being honest, i have had no inspiration to write and i don't know why because i had all these ideas for this story and they've now vanish. :(

so if you could please comment some ideas on what should happen or just any ideas. i'm in desperate need of ideas, so if you could do that please and i'm sorry if this chapter wasn't long enough and dedication goes to irwincouture because i love her story conversations. it's cute tbh. so yeah until next time my little readers and wow, thanks for 1K reads it means alot to me. :) so until next time and i might be uploading a new lashton story, so yeah. :)

- hemmoxirwiin.