Mellow

{{NiNi}}

I was counting my money I collected from Boca. A smile appeared on my face after noting that I made 2,300. Cool little money...

"Open the door", someone screamed on the other side of my door.

"Who is it", I said cocking my gun.

"Open the door and find out", the voice challenged me.

I snatched the door open and put the gun to the mystery persons head.

"It's like that now", Craig smiled.

"You're back", I put my gun away and squeezed him in a hug.

"Yea", he walked inside and went straight to the kitchen.

"Same old Craig", I laughed closing the door.

"Yea I'm the same but you changed", Craig sat on the couch.

"What you mean?", I sat next to him.

"Somebody told me you smoked some niggas and didnt even shed a tear. Said you was all smiles", he light a cigarette.

"No smoking you know how I feel about that", I fanned away the smoke.

"Oh yeah Noelle can't be around smoke. Where is she anyways?", he asked looking around.

"She um was hit by a car-", I looked at my feet.

"What?", Craig voiced his hurt.

"Remember Pam? Yea her and my dad teamed up and killed her while Ray was suppose to be watching her", I looked around to avoid crying.

"Sh*t", Craig rubbed his face. "I'm sorry I didn't come to the funeral".

"It's cool. You didn't know! I didn't go either couldn't look at her like that...", I played with my fingers.

"I feel you but you know you didn't have to go kill those guys...they were just doing their jobs", he said.

"They didn't have to jump me....they were going to kill me...I needed to end them before they tried to end me. So I did. Look at my face dude. Pam tried to f*ck my sh*t up. I killed her too. My face is healing tho", I explained.

"You could've just beat her ass remember what I taught you. Beat they ass one good time they never come back", he said.

"You saying I didn't but up a good fight", I tagged him in the chest.

"Sneak attack! I got something for you", he tackled me.

His punches were soft while mines were fierce yet he seemed not to be affected. It was like he wasn't even trying to fight with me. That's when his soft nudges turned to tickling. I laughed and gasped for air. My lips made an O shape as I inhaled and exhaled deeply. He laughed at my rosy cheeks. Couldn't have been anymore attractive right now so I kissed him. He kissed back as I held his face.

"I'm sorry", I said as soon as he broke the kiss.

"It's ok", he kissed me again.

My heart was racing then he grabbed my hands and pulled me ontop on him. We did nothing, I just listened to his heartbeat.

"Yn....", he whispered in my ear.

"Hmm?", I asked.

"Promise me you won't sell for Boca again. And also that you won't kill anymore", he played with my hair.

"How'd you know about Boca",I questioned.

"Please just promise me?", he interlocked out hands.

"Ok. I promise", I yawned.

                     28