Future

{{Tammy}}

*3 years later*

Me and Yn took the kids to the park. Its been a long time since we actually got together.

"Dang. You got 3, three year olds", Yn laughed.

"You got a nine year old", I laughed back.

"Raman can wash himself. Make sandwhiches, and goes to bed before I do", she watched the kids.

"Alright you win. Those kids are little monsters. I love them but they are monsters. Christopher acts like just like Chres. Romelo acts just like Ray, and Loren acts just like you. How did that happen? Im going to have another one", I said.

"Another one?", she questioned.

"Nah. Im just playing", I laughed.

"Better be", she smirked.

"Mommy can I kill Christopher", Loren came up to us.

"No!", I told her.

"Fine!", she ran back off. "She acts just like you, always trying to hurt somebody".

"Whatever", Yn laughed.

"Romelo leave that little girl alone!", I screamed at Romelo.

"How do you know who is who?", Yn asked.

"Well the have there own looks...plus I do Romelos hair in 2 braids likes Ray cause he reminds me of him", I answered.

"Please stop speaking of Ray", she put her hands over her ears.

"What my brother do now!", I shook my head.

"Some chick came up to the house trying to fight him saying shes having his baby!", I shook my head.

"What?", I asked.

"I let her beat his ass too", she confessed.

"Why?!", I laughed.

"Well after a while I picked up the water hose and sprayed them. That got her off of him...I know she aint pregnant tho...who tries to fight when they pregnant?", she made a face.

"Crazy b*tches", I shrugged.

"He was all like baby I didnt have sex with her, shes been harrassing me. When I asked him when was he going to tell me about his little issue he was like when the baby was born so he could do a test to prove that he aint the father", she squinted her eyes shaking her head.

"Why would he need to prove hes not the father? Did they have sex?", I asked her.

"He says he dont remember...T, he said shes been saying she was pregnant for a year now. You cant be pregnant for that long T", she shook her head some more.

"Atleast we know shes not pregnant", I patted Yns back.

"Yea", she laid back.

"So why you mad for", I asked.

"I feel like they did something. She wouldnt be at my house going off on him unless...she been at my house before. Like how would she know where my home was? She wouldnt be tripping off of some guy she never met like he claims they never met...", she started to piece things together.

"Maybe you should sort things out with Ray. Stop trying to put things together. Ray wouldnt lie to you...hes a bad liar. All I know is yall been together for 8 years now. Why break up?", I shrugged.

"Ill talk to him about tonight", she looked at Raman.

"Im glad Chres is scared of you, ray, and my mom. He closes his eyes when other girls walk past", I slapped my thigh laughing.

She laughed with me and the rest of the day we just caught up.

{{NiNi}}

I pulled back up to the house sad I had to end the day with Tammy. Ray was sitting on the porch looking sad. I opened the door letting Raman in.

"Whats wrong Ray", I said giving in.

"I saw her", he stared blankly into the sky.

"Saw who?", I stepped back.

"Noelle...", he looked at me.

"Ray if your just trying to use her as way to get me to talk to you then-", I started.

"Believe what you want I know I saw her I just-", he started sniffling.

I made him look into my eyes then hugged him. He cried into my stomach then I took him into the house after about 5 minutes. Raman was already sleep in his room so all I had to put in bed was Ray.

"Maybe I was tripping", he laid into the bed.

I decided to saying nothing so I changed into a large t-shirt and turned the light off before getting into the bed with him. Tears started to stream down my face as I began to think of Noelle.

"Im sorry I didnt want to make you cry", he said pulling me to him. "I straightened everything out with that girl. Shes not going to mess with us again-".

"Ray?", I asked.

"Yes", he said.

"I love you", I said realizing I hadnt told him that in a while.

"I love you too", he said kissing my cheek then my neck.

"Ray", I stopped him.

"Chill I was going to stop there", he laying his head on my stomach.

"What is up with you and my stomach?", I asked as he snuggled up into my stomach.

"I dont know...i just like it", he said. "We should make another baby".

"Ray got to sleep", I said closing my eyes.

"I want twins are maybe triplets", he went on. "Ill think about it", I said shutting him up.

"Ok", he said.

"Night Ray", I laid a hand on his head getting comfortable.

"Night", he said.

                             34