Craze

{{NiNi}}

Last night was both crazy and heartbreaking! I still can't believe my dad helped Pam kill Noelle.......yet I still can't believe Ray took my mind off of that last night. He made me feel like I did when we first met. I pranced into the kitchen and Tammy was sittig on the couch on her laptop.

"Somebody's unexpectedly happy today!", Tammy said.

"Turn some music on, I'm about to call food service for breakfast!", I picked up the phone.

"Ok and the food service left a notice saying they wont be able to serve until lunch....something about food shipments", she said.

"I guess I'll cook us something then! We got eggs and other things in the fridge right?", I said putting a skillet on the stove.

"OK!!!", she said turning on some music.

It was dim in the hotel room and it looked like it was about to start to rain. Nevertheless, didn't stop me from twerking! I looked back and Tammy was behind me.

"Girl!", I stopped and grabbed the eggs.

"What?", she looked at me.

"When I twerk you shouldn't be behind me!",I explained.

"I haven't had any in a while....then I saw an oppurtunity!", she said bluntly.

"You aint gay are you?", I raised an brow.

"Nope but I like to get twerks tho!", she yelled.

"Weirdo!", I rolled my eyes.

"I know", she went back into the livingroom.

There was a knock on the door then it opened. Ray revealed hisself and closed the door.

"Tammy!"

"RayRay!"

They greeted eachother then he walked in the kitchen.

"Hey!", he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

"Hi", I moved his arm to finishing cooking.

His phone buzzed and he looked at it.

"....It's your mom! She's in JAIL!", he said reading the message.

"What! Tammy watch this food I gotta go!", I rushed to throw some pants on.

"What's going on!", she said worried.

"No time let's go!", I grabbed Ray's arm and pulled him out the hotel room.

We were at the jail my mom was put into and I was talking to her.

"So how you get in here?", I asked.

"Somebody found Pam and she told but only on me cause that's all that she remembered....they found me got me arrested and I was dragged down here at 5 am this morning!", she semi-yelled.

"Mom. How long you gonna be in here? Can we bail you out?", I asked worried.

"Nah. Sadly I gotta be here for a week!", she looked down.

"Time!", said security.

"Bye momma", I said lowly.

"Bye Yn! I'll see you when I get out!", she yelled.

We were back at the hotel, in the elevator.

"You ok?", Ray asked.

"Yea, I'm cool", I said.

The elevator dinged and we walked to my hotel room. I opened the door and Tammy was on the couch naked with what looked like the room service man! Tammy shrieked and we closed the door back.

"Ew!", I opened my eyes.

"That was my sister! I'm going to try to forget that!", he said.

"Me too!", I laughed.

"Want to come to my hotel room?", he asked.

The lights in the hallway dimmed due to the thunderstorm out side the hotel.

"Yes. I'd like that!", I tensed up.

We went to his hotel room. For some reason I felt nervous. I sat on his couch and he sat next to me.

"So tense!", he smiled.

"What?",i said.

"You act like we don't know eachother! When you and I both know you to be cuddled up on this couch and watch TV! I mean you are my baby momma!", he said.

"But we don't have a baby anymore!", I said.

"Trying to say she's not your daughter anymore!", he asked.

"No-", I started.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me ontop of him. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. He rested his arms on my waist and kissed my cheek.

Maybe I do want to want us to get back together again...

7