Back home

{{Rayan}}

We were finally back in Indy and I was really starting to miss the place. Tammy and Chres went to Chres house and we dropped Craig off at his moms.

"Hey. Wake up!", I honked the horn trying to keep NiNi up.

"Stop Ray Im tired", she groaned and turned over in the passenger seat.

"Come on we gotta go pick up Raman I cant carry both of yall to the place we going after I pick him up", I told her.

"Fine", she sat up crossing her arms.

We picked up Raman from my moms house and I couldnt keep from smiling.

"What you so happy for?", Yn asked.

"Oh nothing", I dismissed her question.

"There has to be something", she squinted her eyes at me.

"Yn just sit back and enjoy the ride", I said.

The car ride was silent until we got there.

"Whos house is this", Yn asked yawning.

"Ours", I smiled at her.

"No you didnt!", she squealed.

"Shhh youll wake Raman up I wanted him to wake up to a new house", I shushed her.

"Sorry", giggled then kissed me.

"Here go explore I gotta get Raman out the back seat", I gave her the key.

"Ok", she took the key and ran into the house.

I chuckled at her and got Raman from the backseat. Once I locked my car I walked into the house. It was silent and all you could hear were Yns footsteps. Sometimes her squeals too. I never seen the house either so I walked slowly up the stairs and looked at some things.

"Im so sleepy", Yn said laying on our bed.

"Me too", I took my shirt off and laid next to her.

"I didnt know you had those", Yn said.

"What?", I asked.

"Abbs....can i touch them?", she eyed them.

"Yea", I answered.

She glided her fingers up and down them and traced them. It began to tickle and I began to snicker.

"What? Oh does that tickle?", she started tickling me.

I laughed louder then she straddled me tickling me some more. I grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes. Thats when she bent down and kissed me. I kissed her back then I tried to grab her butt.

"Nope not tonight", she smacked my hand away.

"Come on! Forreal?", I asked her.

"Night Ray", she turned the light off.

She pulled the cover over her and I pulled her to me. We whispered nothings to eacthother until we both fell asleep.

                                31