Pure happiness

{{Rayan}}

Why is she doing this to me? Yn and Raman have been bothering me for a long ass time.Raman was just talking to be talking and Yn was doing weird stuff like at first she was squeezing my arm tight, then she bit me, after that she started poking me.

"Why are yall doing this!", I asked.

"Why are you ignoring us?", they voiced at the same time.

"Yall dont even want anything", I said.

"I know", they said again.

"Lets do something Im bored", Yn said childishly.

"Paint ball?", I asked looking at them.

"Got ya", I said shooting Yn on the butt.

"Dont shoot mommy", Raman shot me on the chest.

"Yea...what he said!", Yn said.

They attacked me, shooting me, covering me from head to toe in paint.

"Oh forreal, good thing I called for back up", I smirked at them.

They stared at me with confused faces with soon were followed by shock as Chres, Tammy, and the kids threw buckets of safe paint on them.

"Oh its on!", Yn said turning around.

Next thing you know, everyone getting soaked with paint, getting shot with paint balls, or hit with safe paint filled ballons.

{{NiNi}}

After about an hour of fun we all decided that we were hungry. I hosed everyone off then we decided to get showers then eat. Good thing we had like 4 bathrooms! Chres occupied one leaving Tammy with their kids in another one. Ray was in ours that was in our room and Raman was in his.

"Yn!!!!", Tammy whined. "Please take atleast one of my kids to wash! Chres left me all alone to do this!".

"Come on Loren", I held my hand out. "Wheres her clothes?".

"Thanks!", she handed me Lorens clothes.

I bathed Loren clothed her then showered/changed myself then we joined everyone else outside. Ray and Chres grilled hotdogs and burgers while the kids were catching fireflies. Me and Tammy just looked around.

"Happy now!", Ray said lifting me then sat me on his lap.

"Very!", I kissed him.

Tammy and Chres were consuming eachothers faces...I just shook my head.

Ding Dong!

"Ill get it", I went to the door and opened it.

Jacob and Pam was at the door.

"Go away! I thought you were dead!", I said pulling out a blade I hid under the door frame.

"We arent here to start things! We found love and peace now", Jacob smiled at Pam then me.

"Ew. I dont give a f*ck bye", I started to close the door.

"Mommy", a voice said.

I opened the door back up and say a little girl. My baby? Isnt it really her?

"Noelle", I asked.

"Mommy I missed you", my now 8 year old cried to me.

"Rayyyyy!", I screamed hugging Noelle.

He sprinting to us.

"What?", he asked.

"Shes home", I revealed Noelle.

The End!