Chancing It

{{Craig}}

I woke up and got off the couch. Yn was still sleep but I needed to do some business. She needs to know I'm not the one for her. I'll f*ck up her life! Already messed up mine....

"Hello", Ray answered to my knocking.

"Ray man open the door", I rubbed my face.

"Craig?", he dapped me after opening the door.

"Yn needs you man", I sat on his couch.

"Nah she hates me", he sat in a chair.

"She's killing people man", I moved my hands back and forth.

"Tammy told me", he shook his head.

"She's even selling drugs for Boca", I said.

"Boca?", he scrunched up his face.

"Yea but I had her promise not to do it anymore. You know her promises are good... I just don't know how she's going to get un involved with him", I sat back.

"We just going to have to help her", ray scratched his head.

"No! You do, imma go back to Pennsylvania! I gave her feelings... Me and her kissed twice...just so you know", I admitted to him.

"Yea stay away from her!", Ray barked.

"She needed me and I came. I didn't know we were going to do that", I shrugged.

"Don't tell me you held her too", he whined.

"I did. BUT I'm tell you she needs you. I don't want to give her deep feelings then destroy her world", I raised my hands.

"Thanks for atleast telling me the truth tho...but I think she needs you! I messed things up with her you know. I was seeing girls on the side while trying to get her to stay loyal to me", he confessed.

"You built a whole life with this girl Ray. You had a baby with her. You was her first, y'all been together for 5 years now! She ain't trying to start a life with somebody else. I would get with her but I can't give her what you already have without messing things up way worser. Plus you my nigga it wouldn't feel right walking around living the life you was suppose to", I responded.

"You wasn't think that when you was kissing and holding her", he barked.

"I was comforting her....besides I did stop it and came to you so you could get back what you want. You love her right?", I asked.

"Duh! If I didn't I would've told her to just put me on child support like I told Pam when I found out she was pregnant. Yes I love Yn with all my heart but I just mess things up sometimes", he confessed.

"Then do what I'm telling you. She needs you!", I pushed him out the door and closed it. "I hope he got some food in here!

{{Rayan}}

My hands shook and became greasy as I walked down the hallway. He didnt even give me her door number so I knocked on the first door I saw.

"Craig where you- Ray?", Yn stared at me.

"I came her to let you know that. YFN I love you and that I'm sorry. From now on I won't hurt you anymore and no more side chicks. Please take me back.", I held her hands.

"I hope you find the perfect girl Ray", her eyes glistened.

"What? No! I want you", I pulled her back to me.

"Ray I just kissed Craig...I'm sorry", she looked into my eyes.

"I know he told me. I forgive you! Do you forgive me?", I rubbed her back.

"Yes I forgive you", she hugged my harder.

We sat on her couch. She sat with her legs crossed and I laid my head on her thigh as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"So where do we go from now", I asked her.

"Back to Indy. I can't stay here any longer it's not good for neither of us", she replied.

"Fresh start?", I sighed in relief.

"Fresh start!", she answered kissing my cheek. "First I gotta break things off with Boca".

                       29